• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Ace Attorney Hobo Phoenix never really actually looked like Phoenix to me until he was in this pose.

    Ace Attorney Hobo Phoenix never really actually looked like Phoenix to me until he was in this pose.


    Hobo Phoenix never really actually looked like Phoenix to me until he was in this pose.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    This is gold.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I drew Ema Skye!! :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    The old team

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Ah, yes, the autopsy report of the dead bodies that are still on the crime scene. Not bad, Badd.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    ya'll ever feel like pheonix with coffe in his face?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Oh? You're approaching the crime scene? Instead of interrogating the defendant, you are coming right to the body? (Left eye is busted but whatever)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    [FA] Coffee Addict Godot

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Spirit of Justice Bingo

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Be honest... who did you find attractive or had a crush on in the series?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    It could be any of the characters but I'm generally curious cause is it just me or is some of the fine looking!!

    For the males: Phoenix, Diego, Simon, Apollo, and kristoph

    For the females: Franziska, Mia, Athena, and Kay

    I really hope I'm not the only one lol

    submitted by /u/crystalbeanies
    [link] [comments]

    The Von Karma siblings relations to the Kurain Spirit Chanelling in the AA Trilogy

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Edgeworth: (just continues as though nothing happened. Focuses solely on Wright.) Nope. Nothing strange is going on that defies LOGIC! Continues to ramble to Phoenix about updated autopsy report and 'Show me your evidence!'

    Franziska: (Notices right away) You make your sudden appearance in the courtroom dressed like that?! For shame (aka foolish fool who looks like a fool that they foolishly are) Proceeds to whip Phoenix for strange shenanigans while having a verbal cat fight with a spirit in kids/teens clothing.

    submitted by /u/1StoryMaker
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity - Who's your favourite throwaway character?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Throwaway as in - not recurring in more than a couple cases, filler defendants, etc.

    I haven't finished the case itself yet but for some reason I quite like Souseki Natsume so far. It seems like he should be annoying in every way but hes not for some reason. Maybe my opinion will change.

    As an edit I'd also like to mention in advance - if he dies I'm going to have a breakdown. that's all.

    submitted by /u/stoptrackingmeplease
    [link] [comments]

    I wrote a Long-ish blog post on why DGS is some of the most fun I have had with recent AA games.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I turned an argument on Discord into an Ace Attorney case.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Share some PWAAT save file, please

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I played T&T in Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC version) and today my drive C fked me and deleted my systemdata file so I lost opportunity to finish last case of T&T. So please. Anyone. Share your systemdata file if you have every Trials & Tribulations case unlocked. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Viv1r
    [link] [comments]

    Do I Make You Horny, Baby? Based on a post from this subreddit comes Edgeworth x Austin Powers

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: Investigation ~ Opening 2007 (Anime Ver)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    So....I have a question.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    If Edgeworth cosplays Maxie from Pokemon Ruby Omega... would he leave his hairstyle "natural" or would he make Maxies hairstyle?? Sorry for the dumb question :'l

    submitted by /u/GotAProblemWithThat
    [link] [comments]

    Needing inspiration for a custom-made phone cover!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm planning to get a custom made phone cover... Could you please share your favourite pictures related to Ace Attorney (High Definition would be perfect)? I need some inspiration, I still haven't found the perfect graphics for my cover. Fanart are okay too, as long as the author is okay with it as well!
    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Eva_Noir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment