• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Ace Attorney "No matter how bad it gets."

    Ace Attorney "No matter how bad it gets."


    "No matter how bad it gets."

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    The rumour is true by Worvies

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Edge-... worth??

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 14: Manfred von Karma

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Helltaker x Ace Attorney Crossover by @nicoswcomic

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Tried the AI portrait thing with Maya

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    What If... The 3 Phoenixes from Then and Now were to Meet?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Replaying the whole franchise after years... Here's a picture of my waifu, also in HD because I never played the trilogy and I had to buy it posthaste and omfg I love that main menu theme with a touch of Turnabout Sisters ❤️

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    What is the meaning of the "Turnabout" pun used in episode titles?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I don't get it. M-W defines turnabout as "a change or reversal of direction, trend, policy, role, or character." OK. So why do the episode names contain "Turnabout" in their titles? E.g., "Turnabout Sisters," "Farewell, My Turnabout," "Turnabout Goodbyes". At first I figured "turnabout" must be a legal term or something, but when I looked that up and couldn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/Ace_Philosopher
    [link] [comments]

    From an Ask Reddit thread about innocent videos with terrifying backstories. Life imitating art (assuming Ace Attorney is art, which it is).

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    All right! Bring in the prosecutors!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I've had lots of fun making these polls and seeing which characters are the most popular among this subreddit.

    The rest:

    7) Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in

    8) Gaspen and Winston Payne

    9) Godot

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jebill565
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth watching a playthrough of AAI2?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Ema Skye, Detective Gumshoe or Bobby Fulbright?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Also, for the hell of it lets add more detectives!

    4) Sherlock Holmes

    5) Tobias Gregson

    6) Gina Lestrade

    7) Tyrell Badd

    8) Satoru Hosonaga

    (My vote is Sherlock Holmes)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jebill565
    [link] [comments]

    Are AA villains more competent than real-life criminals?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    In AA, not only do the villains always have well-thought-out plans and schemes, but they also never yield until there is undeniable evidence, or some sort of lead that just cannot be ignored in a trial they are at least somewhat connected to. They fight to the bitter end.

    After seeing what's happening with the Smash Bros communitty right now, I thought of this question. Why don't people IRL accused of something, whether it be sexual misconduct, or murder, not only have an absence of a scheme to not be proven guilty of such accusations, but also usually confess? I watch a lot of crime and criminal documentaries or videos about them, and they always seem to confess even when they can get away with it. Here is one such example of a guy that would more than likely get away with it if he was rational and didn't confess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arW8QYRWpCA

    Why do IRL criminals confess themselves to most of, if not their entire life, behind bars? At least the AA villains are rational enough to only give up when there's no way out. That makes them smarter than most people IRL.

    submitted by /u/sorcerer666
    [link] [comments]

    Dick gumshoe in real life

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    For some reason i can't directly upload the pic, so i made a link.

    https://ibb.co/Wy0Cts3

    What do you think? Is it my impression or does it look a lot like Brendan Fraser ? XD (yeah the ai removed the pencil on his ear and the plaster 😰 )

    submitted by /u/Jag_00
    [link] [comments]

    Name for a writer.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I'm looking for names for a female mystery author that can work. I would also love a name for a hitman. No matter the gender in this one.

    Update: I may edit for more opinions or suggestions. And maybe help me out on my list if it's good one.

    submitted by /u/Ella115
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I hate AA:DD and AA:SJ, those games ruined the plot Shu Takumi created for the AJ:AA 2 and now thanks to the community the new games are not as good as they used to be, I mean, Investigations its pretty good, but i just hat the 5 and 6

    submitted by /u/Yomi_here
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite music from Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    This is honestly the hardest question for me to answer. If I had to narrow it down to three categories:

    Catchiest, Best Character Theme, Most Atmospheric

    Catchiest:

    • Congratulatory People

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5p845mki6k

    Best Character Theme:

    Most Atmospheric:

    submitted by /u/Quacker2495
    [link] [comments]

    Last one that I'm posting tonight. Choose your favorite Defense Attorney!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I have no idea what other groups of characters to make a poll for, so unless I get suggestions, this poll will be the last one. Also I'll put Athena and Godot in even though they have both already been in a poll.

    The rest:

    7) Ryūnosuke Naruhodō

    8) Kazuma Asōgi

    9) Gregory Edgeworth

    10) Marvin Grossberg

    I don't feel like writing all of them, and I know that there are more defense attorneys but I only wrote the names of the ones that I saw first. So if your favorite isn't on the list then you can comment it. Alright, I'll stop annoying the Ace Attorney subreddit for today. 😅

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jebill565
    [link] [comments]

    hi! so I made an Edgeworth edit and I just wanted to post it here because Instagram dosent really like to let my posts get reached like they used to, so yeah! The audio does have curse words and light flashing if you’re sensitive to that but other then that i hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Is Victor Kudo's theme a remix of an old Japanese song?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I heard a piece of music in a documentary about classic Japanese samurai movies and it sounded pretty similar. I always assumed this was some sort of remix too...
    Is it?

    submitted by /u/mariomadproductions
    [link] [comments]

    meaning of the case titles (possible spoilers for PW; JFA; AAI; AII2)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    did i miss something or do we not know what the initials and the numbers in DL6 SL9 KG8 IS7 SS5 stand for?

    i havent played the 3D games yet so try not to spoil those

    submitted by /u/_dfon_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment