• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Ace Attorney Franziska Von Karma, created by an AI. This is the best i could.

    Ace Attorney Franziska Von Karma, created by an AI. This is the best i could.


    Franziska Von Karma, created by an AI. This is the best i could.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    *Screams in DL-6*

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I remade Franziska but this time more realistic, what do you think?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    (OC) Franziska but she has the vampire killer from Castlevania

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made these, isn't she amazing?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Matt Engarde in real life... Yeah i know, looks like a dumb xD

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    *screams in DL-6 pt2*

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I made Phoenix Wright in real life using the AI. Very surprised about the final result.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Phoenix Wright in real life as requested.

    Phoenix Wright in real life

    submitted by /u/Jag_00
    [link] [comments]

    did a few sprite redraws a couple weeks ago for fun! Might do a couple more at some point! (sort of spoilers for aa4? I drew one of the breakdowns.)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    My Ace Attorney case tier list. Keep in mind I haven't played the Japan only games or the Layton crossover. Cases in the front of their tier are the best in that tier. And if you couldn't tell, I didn't really like Dual Destinies that much lol.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    AI Portrait Album: Trucy

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    The Spies

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I made an Objection! sticker. I hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    A Crack Theory

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I just realized something very important, assuming I didn't mess up the math somewhere. As we may remember from the first game, Manfred von Karma has a seven year old granddaughter who owns a dog named Phoenix. There has been discussion in the fandom concerning Franziska's sibling, but there has been little discussion of the granddaughter herself.

    If I have done the math correctly, by the time of Dual Destinies, this seven year old would be eighteen.

    Manfred mentions his wife in the second Investigations game, whose cooking he claims rivals that of world class chefs.

    Juniper Woods often mentions her grandmother, who seems to grow plants used in cooking, like lotus root. Juniper, in addition, is studying to enter the legal profession.

    Juniper puts up a facade for part of 5-3, believing that she must behave a certain way as student council president. She must strive for perfection, one might say.

    Therefore I propose that Juniper Woods is the granddaughter of Manfred von Karma, and the niece of Franziska von Karma. I know the "evidence" here is incredibly shaky, but it could be true... Maybe.

    submitted by /u/TheHistoryofCats
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl or Trucy?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I feel like doing polls for all the Ace Attorney characters. If you want me to and you have suggestions, make sure to comment.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jebill565
    [link] [comments]

    Why the producer got an optimal result in the samurai trial! Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Yeah, I don't know if its different in japan, but- accidental murder, IS NOT MURDER! (Against mr. grossberg's statement.)
    She would've been charged with manslaughter! An optimal outcome. Only serving 3 years in prison, instead of a life sentence.
    Please tell me if I am wrong.

    submitted by /u/ilan1009
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth pulled a sneaky on ya [PW:JFA - Farewell, my turnabout]

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Music Scores/Sheets for Dai Gyakuten Saiban?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! This post is about music from Dai Gyakuten Saiban. So if you have no interest in that, then, y'know, ignore this post. It's also I guess kind of a request? I don't know. Maybe more of just a rant.

    Anyway, I've been trying to get some piano scores for Dai Gyakuten Saiban songs. Thanks to the arrangements by a Japanese pianist "U-Tan" I've been able to understand a few tracks, however not all the tracks have been arranged by him - or indeed anyone, it seems. One track in particular, which I think sounds really good, is "Prelude to the Adventure" (or "Overture to the Adventure") which plays in the first few cases of the game.

    Here's a YouTube link to the song I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxIJ7hXVsw

    I can see why it hasn't been arranged into a piano melody by someone, for sure. The whole OST is orchestral, and this track has a lot of low notes while also being confused by some high-pitched strings as well. But it does somewhat annoy me that there's nothing for me to go off - if at this point just to satisfy my annoyance at not being able to find it. I was going to try and transcribe it myself, but my lack of any music theory or experience in this sort of thing made me fall 'flat'.

    So, before I started dedicating time into actually transcribing this piece (and in all likelihood failing miserably), I thought I'd ask the Ace Attorney subreddit whether any of you have any idea where I could find a score sheet of this piece. I've already done some extensive searches and haven't found anything, but I never know what you guys might be able to direct me to. Also if there are any musicians on this subreddit who can transcribe the main melody in their sleep then I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction, but I'm not going to request anyone to go through all that work.

    Have a fabulous day everyone. I doubt I'll get the music sheets that I'm looking for, but I thought I'd try before delving into doing it myself. Cheers everyone!

    Edit: to be clear it's not only that song which is missing sheet music! For example, another great one is Investigation Core 2015. Here's another YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXkG9bfFQVc

    submitted by /u/GodotTheCyborgKettle
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for me to play Ace Attorney Investigations 2 on my hacked 3ds using TWiLight Menu++?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if I could play it on TWiLight Menu++ because I'd rather not play it on my PC. Please let me know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/skittle_-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment