• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Ace Attorney I decided to use my art skills and create my interpretation of what the cover for the second AA trilogy would look like. Took me nearly two months to draw and paint. I hope you all like it.

    Ace Attorney I decided to use my art skills and create my interpretation of what the cover for the second AA trilogy would look like. Took me nearly two months to draw and paint. I hope you all like it.


    I decided to use my art skills and create my interpretation of what the cover for the second AA trilogy would look like. Took me nearly two months to draw and paint. I hope you all like it.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Word of advice from the Great Thief

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    maya would totally say "bone apple teeth" and give you this face though [oc]

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hey pal look I'm a cookie! Gumshoe designed macarons with coffee filling. :)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 10: Wendy Oldbag

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Kay...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    ...Larry tried, at least.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    This quote is Gumshoe in a nutshell

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    [Joke] Why is it a bad idea to put Maya Fey and Lynne together?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I made a new pfp for my discord. I think it’s beautiful.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Since people liked my first one, here’s my second whack pfp of Phoenix I made.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I have amassed an army of angry bois. Edgeworth designed macarons with earl grey buttercream.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Phoenix has been through a lot in his life I swear

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Our boy showing you how to dress safely in these times ❤️

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Where can I find a high quality and full version of the image of the court from Great ace attorney

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Can anyone find a higher quality version of this illustration?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Which is the best?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    So I made the WrightWorth family before. But, due the game running really slow I had to uninstall the game (which also removed my saves and gallery shit or whatever) So here's the new and improved WrightWorth family! I'll do some closeup photos soon!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Thinking about it yeah, Mia was better though

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Opinion on Maggey Byrde... if you have one of course

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Yeah... I don't know. Maggey just doesn't really do it for me.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    Channeling (Potential 2-2 spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Throughout the main trilogy games, we see the Fey family channel multiple times. Something I am still uncertain of, though, is how many people can see them channel. In Case 2-2, Franziska states that the entire physical appearance of a channeler changes when they have been taken over by the spirit. Yet, during trials and otherwise, no one except for Phoenix seems to notice this. On the other hand, the evidence of physical appearance change is made apparent through photographs presented in 2-2 as well.

    Which leads me to the question: can everyone see the channeler change appearance, and the court is just oblivious to it, OR is Phoenix "chosen" to see the complete physical change, and otherwise the channeling can only be seen through photographs?

    I have played all the other main series games but I can't remember this ever being addressed, so I'm not sure if there is an official answer or just theories. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lbunny7
    [link] [comments]

    I can understand why His Honor would think that. Reminds me of a certain franchise. (Mild T&T spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment