• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Ace Attorney Found this on r/danganronpa

    Ace Attorney Found this on r/danganronpa


    Found this on r/danganronpa

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    It happened again

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Character tier list, includes everyone from every game in the series (AAI2 Major Spoilers)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    The Ace Attorney Trilogy is AWESOME *Spoilers?*

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Who's playing/has played the ace attorney trilogy? Up for a discussion? I'm playing rn, and the court case where Maya was kidnapped is my fav so far.

    submitted by /u/daych25
    [link] [comments]

    If Danganronpa characters were named like Ace Attorney characters (part 2: the rest of the DR1 and DR2 cast)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    The great ace attorney 2

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    First off I have to thank the Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 channel for the awesome translation that I watched on YouTube. Second is that I'm am so glad that I was able to watch it, this game is amazing and the story is awesome as well. This is definitely my favorite ace attorney game

    submitted by /u/Bro-thru
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Beta Concepts #61 - Blaise Debeste

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    [Apollo Justice spoilers] What is the Mason System???

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I remember being a little overwhelmed and unsure of what exactly was going on when I first played Turnabout Succession nearly 7 years ago (ha, that time gap is a bit of a coincidence, huh?)

    And replaying the case, I now see that it's mostly because of this Mason System thing. What exactly is going on? How is Phoenix showing all this stuff to the jurors (or is he subtly breaking the 4th wall and showing it to the player)? Was he secretly recording ALL of these events in the past?

    It seems on the surface that this is a collection of flashbacks that Phoenix somehow had the foresight to record and save, combined with a collection of scenes from the present, but this is provably not the case. There's at least one occasion where evidence from the present is used in a 7 years ago segment. That occasion is when you have to present the nail polish in Kristoph's present-day cell in order to break 7-years-ago Vera's psyche-lock. And it's clearly not just an allusion; it's something 7-years-ago Phoenix is presenting to 7-year-old Vera (he says "The same bottle's over there on your desk"). If you think about it, this may actually constitute a bootstrap paradox.

    Now I actually like the story and Gramarye backstory of Succession, but it's more the storytelling that I find weakens the case.

    Any thoughts/explanations about this? What is the Mason System? What exactly is going on in the second half of this case? Are these flashbacks? If so, how are things from the present (like Kristoph's nail polish) being used 7 years ago?

    submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
    [link] [comments]

    PLvsAA

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Venting

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Okay I've loved ace attorney and just got the game a few days ago and I watched a gameplay of it so I bought it, I'm on the Dee Vasquez one and I'm very angry, I restarted my trial because I couldn't do it and I watched a video of it and thought I had missed evidence and I never saved it, so i looked up how to get the evidence and it turns out the evidence was Wills stake. Which has nothing to do with the the murder where I was at so I was confused and now I'm back at where I have to talk about "Five years ago" with Penny and Oldbag :')

    submitted by /u/YeozzXo
    [link] [comments]

    If Danganronpa characters were named like Ace Attorney characters

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Iris returning seems to be a divisive topic. I thought we would settle it in a poll.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    What character has the best theme and why is that character Kay?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Help a fella out

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where a bastard with about Gumshoe's budget can play the ace attorney games after the trilogy? Do they deliver to europe? Is it pirateable? I mean, I want to pay for it because the devs deserve it, but I'm not 150 euros for a used game, you feel?

    submitted by /u/MistressofMisrule
    [link] [comments]

    Took them quite some time to let them show up in Edgeworths adventure! (It's near the end of AAI2)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Pronouncing Godot

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Ive always read Godot as "God-Ought" But when i heard people say Godot as "Go-Dough" It sounded wrong to me but thats how everyone said it, Was wondering if i was the only person to pronounce the T in godot or am i just stupid. Godot best character

    submitted by /u/TeknoWhale
    [link] [comments]

    khura’inese apollo art?? i’m 13 and learning anatomy please give me tips i am in need of assistance thank you. but i kinda like it.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Beta Concepts #60 - John Marsh

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment