• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Ace Attorney yknow I love most of the defendants in these games but Lana will always be one of my favourites

    Ace Attorney yknow I love most of the defendants in these games but Lana will always be one of my favourites


    yknow I love most of the defendants in these games but Lana will always be one of my favourites

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    A warning to any criminals that wanna visit my animal crossing island

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hat Kid: Ace Attorney (Recolor)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Consume the guilty verdict

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Moe Curls without makeup and with a clipart nose

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I didn't know how to go about One Punch Man's artstyle but... here's Franziska meeting Sebastian!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Just noticed this and holy crap that is some god-tier character design.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Little known NES spinoff game.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I... I don’t like it. Put it away!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Will probably start DD soon but for now I went and made my case tier list. Happy to discuss any placements!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    AA1 isnt near the best game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Dont feel offended if you like AA1, i just feel like ranting right now. The investigations are really boring without the magatama, case 1 is fine but has no replay value, Redd White ruined Turnabout Sisters and Turnabout Samurai was just filler. But not too bad. Turnabout Goodbyes is good, no ranting here. Rise from the Ashes is fine, but way too long and Edgeworth being the prosecutor makes no sense. And Gants overrated. Still an amazing game tho

    submitted by /u/epicmemes69420
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Franziska have her own music?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    I was planning to make a poll about which main/recurring character needs their own theme music but I could literally only think of one. Franziska. I mean, she kind of has her own theme, but it's just Edgeworth's theme with a different intro. The fact that they gave one-off characters, like Victor Kudo, completely custom theme music but never gave Franziska her own track was just so strange to me.

    Is it supposed to be some kind of symbolism of her living in Edgeworth's shadow, or did they just decide she didn't need one? Obviously I don't expect an actually answer to this question, but I figured it could be an interesting conversation.
    (I should also mention that so far I've only played the officially translated games so if the gets one in AAI2 I wouldn't know about it yet.)

    submitted by /u/Trithis2077
    [link] [comments]

    My new remix of Objection! 2004

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Just started Investigations

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    The gameplay already seems miles ahead (Pun intended) of Apollo Justice. Usually in the series I've disliked investigating because it sometimes just dragged on and felt the same each time. This time however they added several new mechanics to make it fun again, Logic, Deduce, Partner System, and just all around improvements. It looks like I'm going to love these games!

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    How solid is the fan translation for Investigations 2?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I just finished Turnabout Target (I2-1). The translation seemed really well done to me, and all the characters spoke like themselves. The only giveaway was Knightley's objection, which sounded fan made. That being said, Yew's objection from Investigations 1 is official and it sounds just as bad. What's the quality of the translation that I should expect for the rest of the game?

    submitted by /u/Occidere8
    [link] [comments]

    Which final 3DS case hurt you the most and why? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Back in 2016, the case that got me most was Turnabout Revolution...

    "Queen" Ga'ran... Ugh...

    But don't let this post fool you, Turnabout For Tomorrow was the one that got me hurt really badly. I honestly thought it was the most emotional out of everything in Ace Attorney. But then I realized that it was the advancement of technology of the 3DS to showcase it more compared to other dark themes in other cases.

    The Phantom...

    In Revolution, given that the writers made AJ's starting point in Khura'in, pretty much made this without a doubt... The saddest, darkest, and most touching saga out of all of Ace Attorney. It makes me feel so sorry for everyone under Ga'ran to have suffered such a worse fate underserved by a fraudulent lunatic of a leader. I mean, if it weren't for her, Thalassa would never believe her son died in a fire and Trucy would never be born.

    That is, that the whole plot of Spirit of Justice was meant to show how much of a piece of shit Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in was. If we ever get more, I hope we should. But I don't truly believe she was evil from the start. So I hope Capcom touches more into that. Considering that fans point to her as the evilest Ace Attorney character, despite not having much depth to her than just a petty motive of ambition and envy.

    If Shu Takumi could've done more but to hammer these dark moments like the 3DS games before, he would've.

    Which case hurt you the most upon the truth and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the Former Chief Justice of Britain was like? (DGS2 Spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    The Former Chief Justice of Britain is probably one of the only characters from DGS2 that can be called The Ghost (in that he never appears but is quite important to the plot.)

    All we know about him was that he got killed by Vortex so that Vortex could take his place and because Vortex thought he was too soft.

    That's all we really know about him, which makes him very interesting in my opinion.

    Like he's so important to the plot and yet we know more about say Rip Lacer from Investigations 2 for example (another example of The Ghost.)

    Follow up question though, do you think the Former Chief Justice of Britain was a good Chief Justice or a bad one?

    I'm leaning towards the latter, while nowhere near as bad as Vortex due to how soft he was (according to Vortex), Britain ended up overridden by crime.

    When you think about it, Vortex kind of helped England in a way, there was much less crime because of him

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PowerOfL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment