• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Ace Attorney Since you guys liked my other nail design, here's another one :D the attorney badges and the "Objection" and "Take that" are completely free-handed. Surely the smallest art I've ever done😂

    Ace Attorney Since you guys liked my other nail design, here's another one :D the attorney badges and the "Objection" and "Take that" are completely free-handed. Surely the smallest art I've ever done��


    Since you guys liked my other nail design, here's another one :D the attorney badges and the "Objection" and "Take that" are completely free-handed. Surely the smallest art I've ever done��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Let me connect my thoughts...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Got bored and made these Miis.They're not the best but I worked with what I have...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    investigative partners simon blackquill and kay faraday

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I tried drawing Kristoph since quarantine is boring

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I literally cannot decide... No game has ever made this scared to make a choice.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Miis. (Don't worry, their faces are not stuck like that)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    i drew him!! ily ahlbi!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I can’t be the only one who thinks that this sprite of Phoenix is cute as hell. Like not in a adorable way, in an attractive way. It sounds weird but Phoenix be looking like a snackkk.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    [OC Fanart] Phantom Thief Ryuunosuke

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So, i stayed until 5 AM drawing over 60 head circles just to make a few AA hairdos. I think it was worth it.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Who’s your favorite detective from the main games?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    favorite endearing insult given to a protagonist from a prosecutor?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    or any other character, really. although i think the prosecutors tend to have the best quips. i'm personally partial to godot's "trite" and klavier gavin's "herr forehead"

    keep in mind i'm only on apollo justice so if you have anything that gives away a major spoiler (a surprise persecutor for example) i'd appreciate a spoiler tag.

    let me know!

    submitted by /u/duckyydreams
    [link] [comments]

    What Ace Attorney crossover do you want like Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Pearl got a big ass forehead

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    My Attempt at a Tierlist of Characters Based on How Well-Written/Developed They Are

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Why did Capcom kill ace attorney

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    What do you want from future Ace Attorney games?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I am now caught up with the mainline series and I'm eagerly waiting for anything new from the franchise now. As we wait, I wanna know what you want from the future games.

    For the main series, I want: * AA7 to focus on Athena * AA7 to focus on the new generation of characters instead of original trilogy characters * The Feys to not be included anymore * Inclusion of investigation characters in main series * Stop escalating stakes * Include the theme of mental health to complement Athena's psychology * Explanation of Blackquill's family Crest, since he shows it off all the time * Just in general, more about the Cykes and Blackquill family along with cases that center on them * A new co-counsel for Athena who isn't a mentor who carry her cases * Trucy to be Phoenix's co-counsel * More screentime for underdeveloped or underutilized characters (Klavier, Trucy, Athena)

    For side games, i want: * Klavier Gavin investigations * Flashback case where klavier, Sebastian Debeste, and Hugh O'Conner are in Themis academy together (they are the same age and they all went to the same school) * Klavier and kristoph interactions

    Reuploading this for the 1000th time because I suck at formatting.

    submitted by /u/VonMarvin
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Logo x Danganronpa Characters #1: Hajime Hinata

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Barok Van Zieks' Diary (DGS1 and implied DGS2 spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    ''Dear Diary.

    And so another trial has came to an end, the Japanese actually ended up finding the one who was responsible for stealing the government secrets. Curiously, Tobias Gregson was trying to make sure the government secrets weren't broadcast-ed to the world and one of the names in the telegram was ''Asougi'', could it really be... No, I can't think of that now. I'll never be able to learn the truth about it, will I?

    I suppose I do ought to give the Japanese a bit more respect, they did do all of this, even if there was that one..

    Maybe one day I'll have to depend on another, let's pray this other doesn't betray my trust too.''

    - Barok Van Zieks.

    submitted by /u/PowerOfL
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rank all Ace Attorney and Professor Layton games you've played?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    This includes absolutely all the games you've played of each series, even spin-offs. The main 6 games of each series, the DGS and Investigations saga in AA, the two spin-offs in PL and the crossover between the two of them.

    Edit: I guess I should do mine, but I haven't finished the AA series yet. About PL, I've only played its crossover with AA and two other games but I don't even know which ones as it was a long time ago, so I'm only ranking the crossover.

    GK2 > T&T > SoJ > DD > PW > AJ > JFA > VS > AAI

    submitted by /u/Fernaorok
    [link] [comments]

    You got a job at Capcom and they are making a new Ace Attorney game you get to make and voice the character what will the character do name and what she or he will look like?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    The game is called Ace Attorney: Justice Around The World

    submitted by /u/TomTheNinjaFrog
    [link] [comments]

    How much are the in app purchases for the other cases?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment