• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Ace Attorney Phoenix and Maya as bakers (starryphoenix on Tumblr)

    Ace Attorney Phoenix and Maya as bakers (starryphoenix on Tumblr)


    Phoenix and Maya as bakers (starryphoenix on Tumblr)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Franziska cosplay by @ronantyche

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    franzy thinks bunny day is foolish

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Hello Yes I would die for Mrs. Von Karma (OC)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Do I look fucking fine, Your honor!?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Got the fresh zoom background for yall

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I made most of these miis. Coulda done worse.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    played around with feenie's design a bit

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    It’s A Lovely Day. There’s A Lot To Smile About. Have A Trucy That I Drew In Autodesk.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    ladies, gentlemen, give it up for oUR LOVELY KAY FARADAY THE 2ND YATAGARASU

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Made my own Trucy Wright inspired outfit in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Here's my newest original character. What do you think?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    How would you end the Ace Attorney franchise and why? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    How exactly would you prefer to end the whole franchise completely and give closure to the characters we all know and love. To me, I feel that the reason I want Phoenix and the rest of the old case to have their story be over; it's because I feel like there's nothing else to do with them. I'd rather see a grand finale for Phoenix and all the old characters, then start future Ace Attorney games with brand new characters and have no involvement with any of the old. Or maybe some reboot of some kind.

    I don't get why people would rather want Phoenix and the other old characters to keep appearing in future games, even if they will likely have really small roles (well, some of them anyways). To me, I love most of them, but what else can you do with them? I'd rather end their stories, like have some grand finale to end it all, then start future games with brand new characters. Or possibly a reboot or something.

    And if Capcom's STILL is going to add Phoenix and co again, it'll be:

    "We're making a new Ace Attorney game!"

    "Great, let's put Phoenix and maybe some of the old characters in again!"

    "Uh... Again? But there is nothing else to do with them."

    "Who cares! Because the fans love them and so do we, so we'll never get rid of them!"

    Geez, it's like most fans and again apparently Capcom too doesn't want to get rid of them, even if there is nothing else to do with them. I mean some of the old characters seem to have hardly much role in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice (like Klavier doesn't have much role in Dual Destinies & Spirit of Justice for example). For me, I would rather have Phoenix and all the old characters have one big grand finale to finish everything off for good, then future games with brand new characters with no associations with the old. Cause to me, I just feel there is nothing else Capcom and the fans can do with Phoenix and the old cast anymore.

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    happy easter!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Which game is best on mobile?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Is there a transcript of DGS that would be viable to use for gameplay?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I want to play DGS, but I don't want to get Custom Firmware on my 3ds for the translation patch except as a last resort. Is there an English transcript of the game I can use alongside the original Japanese version to viably play it?

    submitted by /u/Look_Mom_Zero_Hands
    [link] [comments]

    Any players of the series here who are actually lawyers or are studying law?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I'm just curious, honestly, if that's the case, did Ace Attorney influence you?

    submitted by /u/Solrac-H
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Defendant in the Trilogy?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    • Not including main characters for obvious reasons.
    • Not including Iris or Engarde for spoilery reasons.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite breakdown?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Follow up to my previous post with my custom Miis (ignore the last two)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment