• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Ace Attorney My sister called me over to look at a meme she drew and I was met with this masterpiece.

    Ace Attorney My sister called me over to look at a meme she drew and I was met with this masterpiece.


    My sister called me over to look at a meme she drew and I was met with this masterpiece.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    High Quality version of this picture? Without reflections.. I would love to use it as my wallpaper :(

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I made another mii. Guess who it is.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Favorite “Dark Horse” Character?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Finally found where Capcom found names to add for characters in ace Attorney!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I regret this

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    how to delete save data?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    does anyone know how to delete ace attorn ey: apollo justice save data, with 0% progress of the game? I don't want to be able to skip through the text, it's pretty annoying. i tried the b + r technique, yet it doesn't work. anyone?

    submitted by /u/irahmira
    [link] [comments]

    TYPO: "I don't why" - Old pic from when I played SoJ for the first time

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Lamiroir is such a tragic character

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Your husband dies in a fire as collateral damage from a power-hungry woman.

    Not being able to see your newborn child for decades because of it.

    Getting shot while doing the thing you love.

    Becoming blind, (when you have powers related to SIGHT. Such irony.), Losing your memories, and ending up in a foreign country.

    Your other husband gets murders for...somewhat arbitrary reasons. (No hate towards AJ but I don't think Kristoph really NEEDED to kill Zak/Shadi.)

    Whenever this plotline between Lamiroir/Thalassa, Trucy, and Apollo gets resolved, I want it to be a happy ending. All 3 of them deserve a break honestly. Sort of a like a certain fanfiction called (Ties that Turnabout https://archiveofourown.org/works/18476488/chapters/43778125) which was one way I 'd like to see this plotline unfold. I saw someone float around an idea for Thalassa to get murdered and I'm like...No please...No more family death for Apollo and Trucy, plz.

    submitted by /u/Comicostar
    [link] [comments]

    AAI2 Criticism

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Despite how much-beloved these games are, there is one problem that I don't see addressed with these games. I'll cut to the chase.

    Toatali-reviews (someone who made a critical review of AAI2) mentions how the whole central conflict of Miles Edgeworth's path doesn't work as well simply because the game doesn't really highlight the differences between being a defense attorney and a prosecutor in these games. We see miles in this game and the previous game where he's defending people as a prosecutor (in like every case). To expand on this point, I would like to note that In I2-2, he becomes a defense attorney assistant but that doesn't really change anything significant in my eyes. In I2-3 Gregory isn't doing anything prosecutor Edgeworth wouldn't do. It's just that defense attorneys (generally) prioritize helping the accused while prosecutors generally doubt the accused. Toatali suggested that we should have been able to bond and interact more with the defendants that the player has to highlight these differences. If you ask me, Simon felts a background character in his own case almost like Buck Whet. On a side note, A minor nitpick is that in I2-5, Kay proclaims that "we" trusted Simon but that's not really shown that we even built any trust with him. My idea is that, if there was a stronger sense of betrayal from Miles Edgeworth, it could make the ending where Miles chooses to stay on the Prosecutor Path a lot stronger. The final decision wasn't that bad but still could have been set up better.

    Do you agree with this criticism or not? Reply below.

    submitted by /u/Comicostar
    [link] [comments]

    Grammar attorney #1

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    A question about Investigations 2 case 3 (spoilers for the case obviously)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I'm near the end of the third case and Katherine Hall has admitted to hiding Isaac Dover's body in the freezer 18 years ago. She claims that it was an accident because the body was in the sculpture. But wasn't his body in Mr Master's chocolate at that time not the Gemini sculpture? Any info I've missed up till that point is welcomed.

    submitted by /u/TheCzechBagel
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to talk about an Ace Attorney character very vaguely, guess who it is.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    He'd play a great goalie with those hands of his. They can block anything coming his way.

    submitted by /u/InternetIdiot13
    [link] [comments]

    I attempted, probably cant do better then this.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I remade my old Ace Attorney x Rhythm Heaven video

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I made an Asougi mii

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    So how come Maya and Phoenix relationship was never intimate?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I'm not saying it's bad otherwise, I really liked their character dynamic throughout the AA series. But I'm left wondering if there's a specific reason that the writers never had Phoenix and Maya become anything more than just close friends.

    submitted by /u/Blackandheavy
    [link] [comments]

    I think I just reached the worst, most obtuse objection in the series (3-3 spoilers)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    So instead of correcting him about the guy wearing spectacles, which yknow actuslly makes sense, or him listening to music despite having a blown ear drum, also making sense, NOPE, we're supposed to be galaxy brained and pay attention to the location of the fucking lip smears in the cup and how it pertains to what hand he was drinking it with. Fucking ridiculous- I can't believe they thought that was passable, it's so damn obtuse. Who would think to look at the location of the damn lip smears when we're talking about the appearance of the guy?? God damn

    submitted by /u/Nolar2015
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite DD culprit

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment