• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Ace Attorney Edgeworth, ya dummy!

    Ace Attorney Edgeworth, ya dummy!


    Edgeworth, ya dummy!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    6 x 3: Ace Attorney Version.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I might have heard of a DA with spiky hair who has been said to do this too

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Here's a Maya Edit I Made :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Japanese murder mystery visual novel starterpack

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Mia Fey (artwork by me)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Beautiful Girl(?)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney DD/SOJ courtroom backgrounds

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Hi, i was bored in quarantine, so I created with SFM some backgrounds from DD/SOJ It took me 1 day.

    What do you think about them ? Are they good?

    https://imgur.com/a/qRBMsZu

    submitted by /u/Progames001
    [link] [comments]

    an ace attorney cover, anyone?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    But did he dieded?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Lo-Fi Beats to Solve Cases/Prosecute to

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    a full page of apollos (ft some dual destinies spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Just finished Apollo Justice!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    It was great! I'd heard mixed things about it, but I really enjoyed. I thought all the characters were wacky and entertaining enough (I even prefer trucy over maya) and, even though most trials had a few plot holes, I didn't really mind because they were so engaging all the way through.

    Gameplay wise I loved it. I thought that aspect was starting to get stale in T&T but the gimmicks they added on each trial were welcome, especially that amazing mixing board. The bracelet was a bit awkward to use but it was a fun challenge.

    My only major gripes were since story related things towards the end. The way Apollo is revealed to be a Gramarye is weirdly convoluted, and it doesn't even make a lot of sense since Phoenix had only seen him once. It's a shame because it would have been a great twist if you had to put the pieces together as Apollo. But no. I also wasn't a fan of Thalassa suddenly regaining her memory and her sight and nonsensically choosing not to go visit her children. That was a well executed twist though.

    Still, I enjoyed the rest of the story. I liked having Phoenix as the only returning major character, because that meant the game wouldn't rely on references to previous games, something I'm not a big fan of. I also found Kristoph to be a compelling villain, mainly because he basically succeeded in most of his plans, and he's evil, but in a somewhat more realistic way.

    Overall, the game's excellent.

    submitted by /u/thelordofthelobsters
    [link] [comments]

    I made a remake of the cornered pursuit theme. What do you guys think? I'm still learning FL Studio

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Ace Idiot - Nuthin' but a G-nix

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I never thought a game could make me feel GREAT about making a little kid cry in public.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    While re-traumatizing him on the witness stand no less. Can't slow down for JUSTICE! the Steel Samurai is INNOCENT! Fuck them kids!

    submitted by /u/donikhatru
    [link] [comments]

    I made a phone case for myself with my 3 favorite series!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Which Investigations 2 character do you least like? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    As much as I would pick Blaise Debeste/Bansai Ichiyanagi. My money goes to Mari Miwa/Patrica Roland.

    She hides the murder weapon in her pet alligator, and when I'm in the late-game of Case 2, I constantly try to frustratingly get the murder weapon out of the alligator! If Gumshoe's metal detector has found it, he could've easily searched through the alligator's mouth to retrieve the item and Edgeworth presents it as the final murder weapon to turn around Hikari Mikagami/Justine Courtney's case completely!

    Instead, we get this unnecessary tension, and I just feel like when we're proved that the murder weapon which we thought killed Monosuke Naito/Horace Knightly, Miwa objected us that it couldn't be despite that Edgeworth managed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Miwa is the killer. But nope, the true murder weapon must be mandatory for arrest.

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Sigh*.... one of the best villains.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    What's an opinion you've held about any cases/characters/games that's changed upon replay or hearing other people's thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Best Investigations culprit

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Investigation - Opening 2013 (Piano Cover)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment