• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Ace Attorney I can't be the only one who would play the crap out of this. (Original artist is Hello-Morphine)

    Ace Attorney I can't be the only one who would play the crap out of this. (Original artist is Hello-Morphine)


    I can't be the only one who would play the crap out of this. (Original artist is Hello-Morphine)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Tier list based solely on character development

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    sisters :)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Just Started and Holy Shit

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I've just decided to finally play the original Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney to see if it's my speed, I got it running on my old DSi. First case, alright, I get it, this is pretty clever, funny, nice point-and-click style, hey this is pretty fun! Second case - oh my GOD. That was when I got hooked. "Wait, she's just... dead? What!" "Did he just PUNCH ME IN THE FACE?!" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY TRIAL WAIT I'M ON TRIAL OH GOD"

    I'm now on Day 2 of Turnabout Samurai. This is a good game...

    submitted by /u/Shadow-Prophet
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing ace attorney live on twitch! I’m a real law student!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Everything I Ever Thought I knew

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    2nd case in Trials and Tribulations

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    (Apologies in advance for bad english)

    I honestly don't know how to progress in this, im in the first investigation in the basement, i investigated everything, i watched guides, and i don't know what am i doing wrong, help.

    submitted by /u/JustHokaru
    [link] [comments]

    In your own opinion, what's the best AA case in the entire series??

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    this can be DLCs, spinoffs, etc!!

    submitted by /u/junheeangel
    [link] [comments]

    How do people feel about Phoenix x Iris?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Can’t load save file for case 3 AAI2 on Desmume

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I downloaded a save file for case 3 because of a bad glitch and I can't seem to load it. Every time I try to import the file it just restarts the game. The game file is a .dsv but I renamed it to a .sav so I can actually open it but it's not working. Please help. I'm on a Mac

    submitted by /u/liluzi699
    [link] [comments]

    Reminiscence Unpopular Opinion

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    The best Reminiscense Themes aren't DL6 or the one from 3-5(forgot the name), but Scenery where the hazy bridge is seen (3-4) and Scars etched by flames (2-2). Both just are so depressing, which is fitting and I really like both cases. Just think about how fitting SEBF is for >! Mimi Miney, she killed 14 people on accident, lost her sister and changed her identity for a whole year. She was truly the only murderer I feel sympathy for. !< (2-2 Spoilers). And SWTHBIS just sounds cool.

    submitted by /u/epicmemes69420
    [link] [comments]

    I did one for the top 10 favorite Ace Attorney characters, So what are your top 10 least favorite characters

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Here are mine

    10:Rhoda Tenerio 9:Ted Tonate 8:Iris 7:Lotta Heart 6:Sal Monella 5:Weasly Sticker 4:Nahyuta Sahdmahi 3:Larry Butz (After the first game) 2:Benjerman Woodman 1:Victor Kudo

    (Sorry if I have any spelling mistakes)

    submitted by /u/TodoWorthy
    [link] [comments]

    Just catched the 3ds sale 15 minutes before it ended

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    got both 3ds games for like 20 bucks. feels great to finally be able to pay them after all these years

    submitted by /u/FaulheitARG
    [link] [comments]

    You are tasked with making a new case for a new Ace Attorney game, but there’s a catch: EVERY character (defendant, culprit, victim, witnesses) needs to be a returning character. What’s your case?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Arc Systems Work style graphics and animations for Ace Attorney

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Should Capcom implement an animation and art style similiar to Art Systems Work's style (Dragonball FighterZ, Guilty Gear, etc.) for Ace Attorney? For those who don't know Arc Systems has a very distinctive 3d look that makes their games look like 2d drawings (more details here).

    I like the 3DS graphics for Ace Attorney but I think the series would benefit from this art style by recapturing some of the lost magic of the 2D Ace Attorney games. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/VonMarvin
    [link] [comments]

    What character gimmick would you like to see out of Athena’s sidekick?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    In my opinion I think Ace Attorney 7 needs to be Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney, in which case, Athena needs a co-counsel.

    Maya and Pearl were spirit mediums, Trucy was a magician, Kay was a great thief, Rayfa was a tsundere princess, but what would you like to see for Athena's partner?

    Should Athena have a boy as a partner, or should she still have a girl? Should his/her personality clash with Athena's bright bubbly attitude or stack on top of it?

    And finally, should she even get a new partner? After all, last we left Athena, Phoenix, Trucy, and Simon were all still part of her life. Maybe one of them should just stand by Athena throughout her game?

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    What do people think about Phoenix X dahlia Hawthorne?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Hate to say this, but was Apollo Justice a complete mistake? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Because I feel like everyone's hatred of Apollo practically existed after AJ:AA came out.

    You see, Phoenix and the old characters' arc has ended in T&T, they tried to reboot the series with Apollo Justice, however, Capcom wanted Phoenix Wright to be there, so Shu Takumi placed him in the game as a link between the old trilogy and what it was supposed to be the new trilogy, however, fans hated the game and they scrapped their plans for Apollo and Phoenix was brought back as the main character by Takeshi Yamazaki in Dual Destinies, which by the way was the right move as a business move, but it's the wrong decision, Phoenix has no room for growth anymore so they reverted him back to himself back in the first game, they have no idea what to do with him, is he the original trilogy Phoenix Wright or his AJ Self.

    To me, I just feel like Capcom sees Phoenix as a cash grab, while when we're fans of something, we refuse to get rid of it, for example, there are fans of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! who stopped watching because it was replaced by Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I myself was a huge fan of the original, I didn't stop watching because the show was over, I decided to give GX a shot, and I enjoyed it as well as the original.

    The problem is we get attached too much with a series we love, we want it to last forever, but instead of going out while still great, the show keeps going on and on and on, like Dragon Ball, it becomes a shell of it's former self, I would rather watch the old chapters of the manga of Dragon Ball or the old Japanese dub rather than watching the new one because that's where Dragon Ball was at it's golden days, the same thing with Phoenix and the old characters if I want to play an AA game with Phoenix Wright in it, I'd rather play the Original Trilogy because that's where these characters were in their Prime.

    What does everyone else think?

    P.S. Going off-topic, but I think Takumi intended Apollo Justice to be a gratifying tearjerker. Totally exaggerated when Yamazaki wrote the show during the 3DS games. Especially Spirit of Justice... Ugh.

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, I beg you!!! AAI2 case 3 glitch

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm kinda fucked right now, case 3 is bugged and glitched in openemu on my Mac and I can't continue to play the case... it's very upsetting.

    I'm trying to load a save state in desmume with the beginning of case 3 that I found online but it's not working... I have no idea if the file is supposed to be .dst or .dsv

    I originally was playing on openemu but it's not working either and I don't know how to fix it or change versions.

    When I import a rom save file, the file I want to open is unable to be opened as it isn't highlighted in finder

    Please help coming from a person inept with computers

    submitted by /u/liluzi699
    [link] [comments]

    Yu-gi-oh With the bois.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment