• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Ace Attorney My favorite sisters

    Ace Attorney My favorite sisters


    My favorite sisters

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I can't be the only one to think of this, right

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    edgeworth during the first two trials

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Poor Edgeworth (yes, this is Official Art)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Apollo Justice Genderbent by Sakichi Sasaki.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    It's finally here *-*

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    The Man of Bluffs Himself, Phoenix Wright! (@BooOtaku)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:02 PM PST

    The Teenage assistant gang + Franziska.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    tier list <:

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    New Thumbnail Artwork I did for "Turnabout Goodbyes."

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    this was a request from someone, to show Maya getting into a prison outfit, but this isn't really what they asked for...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Updated case tier list

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Any popular cases that you don't really enjoy/like?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    (Please note in your message if it's a DGS spoiler- currently playing through the game right now)

    To me, it seems like cases such as Farewell, my Turnabout and Bridge to the Turnabout are universally loved, and rightfully so. However, I'm sure there's a few of you out there that disagree with the popular opinion on well loved cases. Are there any cases like this for you? If so, why do you not like it?

    I know it's not a terrific example of a popular case, but I've kinda grown to dislike Turnabout Trump. The first time through was super intriguing and it had a great twist, but once I was watching my friend go through it, all of its problems kinds just jump out at me. It's a good introduction, sure, but looking back it just feels like Phoenix does everything for Apollo and is not too rewarding to figure out the true culprit, especially when you only really get one line about the cards that gave away the inconsistency. It's not bad, I just find it more average than most people do.

    submitted by /u/Typhloquil
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a coincidence that I got a Law School Ad while scrolling through this subreddit? LOL

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Screw the Switch I’m playing gyakuten saiban1, 2, and 3 on my WII U

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Keep Pressing On - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Dual Destinies)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Need opinions.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Ok so I'm making a custom ace attorney fan game (four cases) and I noticed after I finished the first case I used soundtracks from different games. Pursuit and trial theme, were jfa, objection was 2001, suspense and confess truth from dd, and a bunch of random songs from all the games. Do you guys think it's wierd to use osts from different games in one game or is it fine? I've considered changing it to just jfa music (I know it's not that popular with fans but l like it) but I'd love to know what other people think.

    submitted by /u/Richard-Patterson
    [link] [comments]

    Interest Check: Ace Attorney and Detective Conan fanmade crossover game ?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I would use the Ace Attorney case maker engine (which already allows for basically capcom level ace attorney games in the style of the DS entries..) as a basis, then I would add detective conan sprites from the detective conan/kindaichi's case files game (or commission some art) and try to rip sound effects from the anime to create a full fledged 5 case ace attorney game. Any interest ?

    submitted by /u/Detectiveoftheeast
    [link] [comments]

    Blaise is a magician, confirmed.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment