• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Ace Attorney It's that time of the year again...

    Ace Attorney It's that time of the year again...


    It's that time of the year again...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    i drew angel starr

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #43: Happy New Year!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    I-

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Hello I'm an Ema x Apollo shipper... #teamsnackoos

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    When you feel like being the assholiest asshole. ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Please post ships on the ship subreddit.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    I know it's not in the rules, but to be honest most people would prefer to see ships in the ship subreddit. I'm not just saying that because I made it a few years ago. Not only would it liven the sub back up, it would rid this sub of arguments. Ships, ultimately, for the most part, are not canon in this universe. I feel that ships should be a separate topic because of the lack of concrete romance in AA. So again, if possible, I'd like to ask people to post their tier lists, commissions, etc. over there. Shipping arguments can get pretty nasty sometimes :). r/aceattorneyships

    submitted by /u/PeachyArt
    [link] [comments]

    Inga tries to write a poem

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    Roses are red

    Violets are blue

    I have face blindness

    Who are you?

    submitted by /u/bwburke94
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Bumper Project #5-7 The Edgeworth Trilogy

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Characters Morality Tier List

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Belduke needs a private moment tonight #PvL

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    List these Returnee Characters by how likely they are to appear in AA7 (or the future)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:50 PM PST

    • Dick Gumshoe

    • Franziska von Karma

    • MiaFey

    • Godot/Diego Armando (Prequel/Asinine Attorney, probably)

    • Iris "Feythorne" (yes, I'm calling her that)

    • Thalassa Gramarye (plz Capcom)

    • Lana Skye

    • Apollo Justice

    • Juniper Woods

    • Khura'in People

    (I would list the people from AAI, but I really don't think they have a chance to appear like at all)

    Just a little thought game to pass the time before AA7 hopefully gets announced sometime... eventually... hopefully?

    (Yes, this is assuming there will even be AA7. Are you happy, people who think this series is done?)

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing Ace Attorney this month and I've been binging it. I'm currently at Case 4 in Apollo Justice but I already finished one of the Investigations series cause I wanted that Edgeworth, Franziska and Gumshoe action.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Disclaimer: this is trash and I haven’t tried to draw since I was a little kid. I’m only drawing to teach myself to draw, using a reference image. However. How the heck do you draw Miles’ Edgeyruffles?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    whats your opinion on a Diego Armando Game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Now I don't think it will happen buts its not in the impossible range,Godot will never return in an ace attorney game as his story is finished but a prequel game is not out of the question. T&T did state Diego as " top notch senior defense attorney" so it not be impossible to make 4-5 important cases and since we know nothing on any of his past cases. The story could be both before and after he met Mia and to see the man that would later become Godot. The characters could be Tyrell Badd as the main detective,Lana skye,Franziska's older sister(or brother),Marvin Grossberg,the judges younger brother as the main judge,Mia Fey,Byrne Faraday as the main prosecutor. This game would make a lot of older fans happy as he is an extremely popular character (albeit not as much as Edgeworth) and a good entry point for some newer players

    submitted by /u/caosmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Working on series about stage magic in AA - any questions/ideas?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:05 AM PST

    Hi all!

    I'm working on a YouTube series explaining the stage magic references in the Ace Attorney games. I do a stage magic/storytelling show called Queer Lady Magician and I've been a massive stage magic fan my entire life, so seeing it so deeply ingrained in AA was a huge treat!

    (Trucy's case in SoJ was especially mind-blowing because the magic show in that case was eerily similar to the climax of QLM, down to murder by sword box - though thankfully in my case our deaths aren't permanent...)

    Right now I'm 2/3rds of the way through a script about all the items in Trucy's room (which is shaping up to be 3 videos worth of material). I also have a long list of future videos based on other stage magic references - the Bullet Catch, the history of playing cards and magic wands, hopefully I can work out how Mr Hat works and explain it?! And many, many more.

    If you have any questions or ideas for this series, or about stage magic in general, send them my way :)

    submitted by /u/creatrixtiara
    [link] [comments]

    Herr Forhead

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Pearl and Phoenix Shopping IRL - was told this might be appreciated here :D

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:37 AM PST

    obligatory

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    To fully get the references in DGS 1 and 2, what Sherlock Holmes books/stories should I read?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    I remember reading Hounds of the Baskervilles in high school and enjoying it, so I figured why not use Ace Attorney as an excuse to read more? Which ones would you guys recommend reading to get more enjoyment out of DGS?

    submitted by /u/NutOfDeath
    [link] [comments]

    so, about that tier list... (main games + AAI2) - roast me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Athena Cykes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Trucy Wright

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment