• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Ace Attorney the best parts of AAI were prolly the ost (crises of fate hit it HARD) and our loVELY KAY FARADAYYYYY

    Ace Attorney the best parts of AAI were prolly the ost (crises of fate hit it HARD) and our loVELY KAY FARADAYYYYY


    the best parts of AAI were prolly the ost (crises of fate hit it HARD) and our loVELY KAY FARADAYYYYY

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Daily Ace Attorney Art #39: Panty pocket Dimension

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    drew & printed some cards for my friend

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Maya Fey fanart! ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Bumper Number 4: LET'S DO THIS!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Léon is that you?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:11 AM PST

    I've put over 200 hours into DD and I had no idea that L'Belle had this animation (This is near the end of Case 2 of Dual Destinies)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    I’ve seen a lot of case tier lists and decided to make my own. Only includes the main 6 games tho. (Also no dddlc because I haven’t seen it)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    Oh hi there Patricia (AAI2-2 spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Ace Attorney: Season 2 - Part 1 [Blu-ray] is NOW for just $38.99 -17% OFF on Amazon!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    [Investigations 2 Spoilers] I really really really wish I didn’t already know...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:03 PM PST

    That Simon is the mastermind behind this game.

    I'm in the middle of case 2 where you first meet him, and 1000% I wouldn't have suspected anything of a pansy like him.

    I'm still excited to see how this unfolds but if I didn't already know, this could've given me the same reaction as finding out Godot and Fulbright were the culprits.

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    Me getting ready to replay Dual Destinies...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    "You know, I'm excited to experience this game again. I know it's probably considered to be the worst game in the series and I understand that, but this game had a lot of great characters and awesome moments, and the last couple episodes were pretty fantastic in my opinion. Let's do this!"

    Also me, as soon as I start episode 2: "OH GOD NO WHY."

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    Was therealways a big2on the scarlet study website

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Does anyone know how i can play/download DGS (English Translation)?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    I've been wanting to play DGS for so long, but my computer cannot run a 3DS emulator and i don't own an android phone. I do have my own 3DS though, but i think you need to homebrew it to download it. Anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/bongcommunism
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment