• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Ace Attorney My female Diego cosplay, for those who wanted to see it!

    Ace Attorney My female Diego cosplay, for those who wanted to see it!


    My female Diego cosplay, for those who wanted to see it!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Buff Phoenix: The Sequel

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Nothing will ever beat the satisfaction of being stuck on a cross examination for so long, and finally finding the right piece of evidence, presenting it, and hearing Phoenix say “Objection!” as the background music stops. Nothing. Love this damn series.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    I'm not used to draw, but today I decided to draw an Ace Attorney charachter. So, I chose Ema Skye. Can you guys rate it?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    this kinda sucks, but it’s ace attorney related so imma post it

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Decided to make a cursed AA meme because I have no restraint

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    The stage from the Magical Turnabout AA:SOJ

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    [Fanart] Crossover art with Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    The Cringe Content nobody wanted or asked for

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Original DS Trailers in 1080

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    haha funi mii gunner phoenix sad (phoenix for smash)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    So, no ones celebrating the anniversary?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    The first game came out today, we should be celebrating!

    submitted by /u/lavaegg
    [link] [comments]

    If ace attorney characters used social media,,,

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    A larger moree detailed edgeworth

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Can we have

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Can see Phoenix dancing in respond to the updated autopsy report video that would be amazing

    submitted by /u/galaxy-person
    [link] [comments]

    What does the American version of "Witness Testimony" in Khura'in mean? Original Japanese actually is a word (尋問開始), but can't identify what this says..

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    How was the whole “muffler” thing from the last case of the first game translated into other languages?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    I've wondered for a long time how the muffler (car part) being mistaken for the muffler (scarf) was translated from Japanese into English and other languages. Because there's no way the word play would've worked with every language the game was translated into. Does anyone know how that scene was translated?

    submitted by /u/gek_yeet
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite second case? (No spoilers, please!)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Currently, my favorite is The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band, with The Stolen Turnabout coming in at a close second.

    I hear a lot of talk about the third cases, but not so much the second ones.

    submitted by /u/ShadowMSC
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated Music Tracks

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    What music tracks do you think don't get enough love?

    Dual Destinies as a whole is this for me, but especially Investigation ~ Core and Pursuit.

    Core 2013 gets a bad rap because it's not really dark or anything like the other ones are, and I get that, but I think in the context it was used for in the game itself it's fine and still fun to listen to.

    Pursuit isn't really hated or anything, but nobody ever talks about much or remixes it and I think it's easily in the top 3 of pursuit themes and it's my personal favorite, so that still qualifies as underrated for me.

    How 'bout y'all?

    submitted by /u/TheMornal
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play 4 5 and 6?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    So I recently completed the HD trilogy on switch and I really want to play the next games. I've got a 3DS but paying 25 euros for each game seems like a lot compared to the trilogy and I've seen these old news articles saying that the 2nd trilogy will launch soon. What do I do? Do I wait for the trilogy or not?

    submitted by /u/Kaynee490
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment