• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 1, 2019

    Ace Attorney I really hope your enjoy my art, here’s some more

    Ace Attorney I really hope your enjoy my art, here’s some more


    I really hope your enjoy my art, here’s some more

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Everybody hear me out, based on this image Franziska seems to be left handed, or am I looking at this wrong?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    give maya all the hamburgers

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    You all seem to be enjoying my art, here’s some more!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    Yesterday finally finished the Trilogy, it took me like 100+ hours. As a fan of Mia Frey, this episode definitely my top favourite among the rest :")

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    JC's Comprehensive Main Series & Investigations Character Tier List (Warning: huge)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    AH YES. ENSLAVED SUAVE. [better picture quality may be posted later :P]

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Bad ending of Dual Destinies in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    So I had a dream and...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    I was thinking about the pursuit themes ( I think it was the pursuit themes) and each one had come from a different song that actually existed. I may be tripping but are there actually songs from AA that have been inspired from actual songs?

    submitted by /u/Matthattan1990
    [link] [comments]

    Is Investigations worth buying?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, ever since I started playing AA1 I've been hooked on the game series and am currently halfway through DD. I've played the games in the main series until then but I was wondering I should get Investigations? It doesn't have the courtroom element but I'm wondering if it's worth looking into. Also, how good/bad is the iOS part? I don't have a DS lol

    submitted by /u/WestDakotaOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Playing AA1. The updated report. M I L E S

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Which games have you played?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:36 PM PDT

    Only games you've played yourself; there's a separate option for people who watch playthroughs.

    https://www.strawpoll.me/18722215

    submitted by /u/galactar7
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any recent news on the DGS2 fan translation?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    Last I heard, Cases 1&2 were nearing completion but they wanted to get the voices added in, I think. I looked through the Discord but it looked more like fan discussion than news.

    submitted by /u/UIUCstreetpass
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite "WE WON" theme, and defend your answer.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    For me it's "AJ's We Won the case! Our Victory"

    It's smooth into and slightly bittersweet tones allows me to cough PERCIEVE what the feelings of everyone are.

    submitted by /u/MagicalNewsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DD

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    So I just finished the game today and something bugs me. Phoenix technically won the Starbuck case with forged evidence?? Does it somehow not count as incriminating forged evidence because it was a detective that did the forging?? Somebody please explain

    submitted by /u/isang_gwapong_mamon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help build my ace atterney game collection

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Im looking for for the physical version of gyakuten saiban 4/ Apollo justice 3ds. I looked on ebay but most of the shipping dates say the game ship to my house until 2-3 months. I tried looking at other websites like play-asia but it's not listed. And the other websites that say they have them look somewhat untrust worthy. Could anyone help me find where I can by the game?

    submitted by /u/comicmaster140
    [link] [comments]

    Is Spirit of Justice’s DLC worth it?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    I only recently played SoJ after getting a 2DS to replace my broken 3DS. Is it worth buying all 3 cases? I definitely want to, but there are a bunch of other switch and 3ds games that I also want to play, and I'm not sure if I should spend my money on those instead or get the cases now

    submitted by /u/MarkleSnoppy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Ace Attorney engine for fan-games?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking for one with the most features. PyWright looks REALLY rough, and Ace Attorney Online is pretty limited, IIRC, they don't even have investigation segments. Are there any fully-featured Ace Attorney fangame engines that have mechanics at least up to Investigations 2?

    submitted by /u/Public_Enemy_One
    [link] [comments]

    What if

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    What if Phoenix Wright was Akira Kurusu's/Ren's lawyer in the beginning of Persona 5.

    submitted by /u/evil_puppy6000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment