• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 26, 2019

    Ace Attorney this is it folks, peak proposal

    Ace Attorney this is it folks, peak proposal


    this is it folks, peak proposal

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    phoenix wright out of context

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney irl

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    I'm just trying to save money...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Did a drawing of Furio because he is pretty darn epic

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Felt a little bored today so I did this

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    When Your Autopsy Report is Outdated by iKiwed on YT. Source of Justice: https://youtu.be/OPEfsi9RRf0

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Drew this because, why not?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    What if the story continued with the bad ending of 2-4 where the miracle never happened

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    This would be 10000 times worse than apollo justice nick. - Everything kind of worked out in the end after the nick lost his attorneys badge. Sure, their lives have changed but at least things were at peace with everyone. All the characters just moved on from the events that occur. In this alternate story, they will never be peace for phoenix.

    • Nick would be directly responsible for knowingly getting an innocent person convicted of murder and letting Matt go free. In AJ, Nick wasn't 100% at fault for what happened so there was less guilt on his end.

    -At least in AJ, Nick wasn't alone. Sure his attorney's badge is gone but at least he wasn't alone. He was able to raise a daughter. While his reputation probably had gone down, Nick still has his friends who will support him and nick was able to redeem himself to the media as shown in Turnabout Academy. In this alternate ending, He would "lose" everyone . Maya would never forgive him, eventually vilified by the press with no way to redeem himself, and would have to run away from those he cared about.

    I wonder if Apollo Justice happened in this alternate story, how would Nick be like?

    submitted by /u/Comicostar
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on Redd White

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    He is a lost potential, he is the almost most important Trilogy character and his trial was shit, we are furious and we want to accuse this guy of everything, he murdered our boss, accused us (Wright), he lied, he punched us, he ruined lives... OOPS! Looks like Mia has to saves us! AND RUIN THE GODDAMN CASE! He could have been a major first game villain, I mean maybe he could pull some strings and leave Jail. And then haunt Wright and Maya and I dont know...kinda could have been better character

    NOTE: I meant in the new games or something like a villain comeback, not that Manfred Case is gone

    submitted by /u/thenordiner
    [link] [comments]

    In Japan, do courts shower the crowd with confetti when a Not Guilty verdict is reached ?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    New to Ace attorney myself, but has me wondering.

    If so that is wonderful.

    submitted by /u/teamgizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Teen Court Update: THERE WAS A PUN NAME.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Ahem, for our mock-trial, it was about a drug charge and the accused was named Mary Joe Wana. Nothing else, just wanted to share that.

    submitted by /u/MagicalNewsMan
    [link] [comments]

    The sequel to the hit Gmod video, Phoenix Wright's Day Off, has finally arrived.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    DGS Playthrough Update (Up to Case 5, Investigation 2)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Kinda short this time, but...

    I, uh.

    Wow, I was not expecting to like Sherlock Holmes this much?

    I am at a loss.

    The first moment I really started to love his character was when he did his monologue about how the only thing he believes in is himself. Like, just... Okay, this may sound a bit weird, but before I played the game (but still after I knew about the very basic characters) I did have dreams where he'd appear and talk to me. I felt like I really connected with/looked up to him, and it's only after getting to this point in the game that I understand why. It's hard to explain. I'm now very conflicted on where to put him in my character tier list...

    His "serious" theme (Deduction ~ Beyond the Logic, I believe?) is one of my favorite songs in the game and it sounds really familiar to me for some reason...

    Also, I come from a family of musicians (although I'm not technically one myself), so I fully understand his depression over his (lack of) violin/music in general too.

    Now, onto the few other things.

    I've only just finished the cutscene where Holmes was shot, by the way. No spoilers beyond that point...

    ...What kind of a name is Egg???? I'm hoping it's an alias. I'm really hoping.

    I feel like I'm this close to understanding what is actually going on with Holmes. He doesn't seem okay. Also... he did say something like "Nothing is worse than the pain of losing something/someone you care about. Trust me, I would know." Who is that referring to? (Please, don't actually answer that. Heh. I have a few ideas.)

    Also... Iris Watson could actually be Apollo Justice's ancestor?? I was dumbfounded after I made the connection. Does anyone else see it? Has it been confirmed, or only implied? Again, I'd have to play through the game more to see if I'm on the right track here. Her family situation is admittedly a bit mysterious so far. (The only thing I know is that John Watson is allegedly her father? I'm honestly not sure if I believe it, though.)

    That's it this time. Oof.

    submitted by /u/ShadowMSC
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an HD screenshot of the ending of T&T?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Specifically, the picture that Larry drew?

    submitted by /u/kihana
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 Puns

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Warning: Potential spoilers for Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies

    Pun names are the heart and soul of Ace Attorney. Today I will be ranking the top 10 puns from the official translations, so no GK2 or DGS (and also PL vs PW because I haven't played it yet). Puns using actual instead of made up names get extra points. This means I am disqualifying all of the Khura'in names since the whole name is made up. Yes, even you, Inga Karkhuul. Similarly, names which are literally just the word itself (Dick Gumshoe, Oldbag) without being actual names won't get on the list. In addition, the more complex and hidden the pun, the better. Lastly, the pun should be of relevance to the character. Without further ado, let's start with the honourable mentions.

    Dee Vasquez, Luke Atmey, Deid Mann

    One thing you will notice about this list is the dearth of original trilogy characters. In fact, there's only 1 in the top 10. I find that the original puns were too obvious or simplistic and they definitely got better over time. The 2 trilogy characters above get on the list for the high relevance their pun has towards their character. Also Deid Mann is the greatest name ever.

    10: Pal Meraktis

    First entry on the list and I'm already breaking the rules, with the name being a spoonerism of malpractice. I like the difficulty in figuring this one out, but it loses points for the made up name. What I don't get is why he wasn't named Mal Peraktis with Mal being an actual name while Pal is not.

    9: Aristotle Means

    Arrest at all means, is concealed by virtue of making me think Aristotle was just a reference to, well, Aristotle.

    8: Drew Misham

    This pun is a spoiler, but at least hidden well enough that you don't immediately realise it when you first meet the character. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

    7: Paul Atishon

    Really obvious but it's elegant.

    6: Candice Arme

    The last of the puns which are easy to figure out at first glance.

    5: Ellen Wyatt

    All in white, this gains points for having both names be actual ones, but loses points for being just a description of her appearance which makes it less relevant.

    4: Winston Payne

    Two very normal names creating a not so obvious pun. The pain part is clear but I didn't realise Winston was a pun as well.

    3: Pierce Nichody (Persnickety)

    One of the toughest puns to crack with the word being uncommonly seen. Also fits well with his character. Nichody is kind of a made up name but it sounds real enough.

    2: Roger Retinz/Mr Reus (Ratings Rajah/Mysterious)

    A two for one deal. Roger Retinz is pretty decent with the only real flaw being Retinz is made up. Mr Reus threw me off because I always pronounced it as "Royce" in my mind because of the footballer Marco Reus. Concealing a pun with Mr is clever.

    And the best pun in Ace Attorney is...

    1: Jacques Portsman (Jock Sportsman)

    Having two words for athlete in a single name, with both the first and last name being feasible, and it's concealed rather well. Pure brilliance. I don't think any name will be able to dethrone this for me.

    submitted by /u/GingrichYurr
    [link] [comments]

    .

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Armie Buff Admiration Post

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    I do like Armie. Some facts about her: 1. She is a cute girl of 12 2. She is half-Russian 3. She has blue eyes and blonde hair (It's more Scandinavian feature; Russians usually have dark hair, but, still...) 4. Her obsession of military stuff is a stereotypical feature, because Russian youngsters despise militarism and you barely can find all over Russia a Russian kid somewhat like her (I don't want to say that her character is something unbelievable to exist) 5. Armie has one of the most elaborated arcs among secondary characters in all franchise. She had to deal in her young age with: 1.a loss of her mother, who sacrificed herself to save her 2.wheelchair confinement 3.pyrophobia 4.change of residence 5.agoraphobia 6.a murder of her father 7.the stress she might have experienced during interrogation of annoying attorneys (don't belittle it). Even though she could face her fears and provide a crucial evidence to the case. And then proudly stand on her own feet. Such a person!

    submitted by /u/Ludiac
    [link] [comments]

    Say something bad about your favorite case (or a case you really like)?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    The opposite of my "say nice about least favorite case" thread.

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    What if, in addition to giving characters DLC costumes...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    They released DLC costumes for the courtroom itself in AA7?

    For instance, they could recycle the destroyed courtroom, khurainese courtroom, and mock trial courtroom that you could switch in at any time. They could even play around with some crazy new ideas, like an underwater courtroom, or a court-spaceship.

    Would you buy that, and more importantly, would you ever use it? I certainly would.

    submitted by /u/TheMornal
    [link] [comments]

    How would yall improve an AA trial? Not deleting any characters, but add new twists and new plots. Making the whole trial better and also the whole AA game.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    I love hearing all of your thoughts and opinions! How would you fix a trial?

    submitted by /u/SlutyLasagna
    [link] [comments]

    The miracle never happen

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    While I was playing the trilogy on steam, I was wonderng if the typo is still there, but only afte having saved past that point. So I'm asking you guys if you know.

    submitted by /u/PAT_The_Whale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment