• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 5, 2022

    Ace Attorney The Courtroom Circus

    Ace Attorney The Courtroom Circus


    The Courtroom Circus

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 01:09 PM PDT

    The blandest, most forgettable Ace Attorney Characters

    Posted: 05 Apr 2022 01:35 AM PDT

    Love how they went out of their way and made a whole 3D model with voice acting for this 30 second cutscene.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 10:19 AM PDT

    Ema painting, I think I got better than before lol.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 10:34 PM PDT

    dahlia hawthorn as a doe I had commissioned(credit to @ariums on fiverr /twitter)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 08:24 PM PDT

    I just beat Ace Attorney 3! here is my tierlist of characters :)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 04:46 PM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/i2juipljmlr81.png?width=1075&format=png&auto=webp&s=09c1438a93cb93e769e65dd34b6d7cffbc4eeab7

    A is characters I really enjoyed, B is characters that were enjoyable enough or decent to me, RIP is dead people I wanna pray for, and the rest is self-explanatory

    submitted by /u/Din-five
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all the law breakers in the ace attorney series, chronicles and investigations included, which one would you say had the most honorable intentions?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 04:04 PM PDT

    I have seen some of these questions before with all the culprits in the cases but I thought I would expand it out to all law breakers. I could see some people making some interesting cases for some of the accomplices or just the normal people who committed perjury in the trials.

    submitted by /u/Accurate-Quote-1685
    [link] [comments]

    Pursuit ~ Wanting to Find the Truth [Remastered] by Sushio O'Neal

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 04:54 PM PDT

    What is your opinion of Miles's portrayal in the Investigations Duology?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 09:38 AM PDT

    PLEASE READ

    For context: I used to believe that AAI2's portrayal of Miles was Debeste one and was easily on par with his appearance in Farewell, my Turnabout. However, I read a certain review on him during the second installment of the Investigations games, which actually criticized his portrayal and how the game turned him into a pristine hero.

    While I'm not totally convinced, this specific review changed my opinions on Edgeworth a tiny bit, or at least, showed that I could have been mistaken for a long time. Thus, I don't have a concrete opinion formed yet, but I would like to know what you think about his portrayal in the Investigations Duology:

    Do you think that his demeanor is an organic evolution from what he once was in the Original Trilogy?

    Or do you think that Yamazaki overvalued Miles's virtues, to the point his flaws were hidden, whereas his strongest suits were constantly glorified?

    Or maybe you have a totally different opinion, I dunno. Anyway, I want to know your thoughts, your opinion matters!

    PSA: I'm not criticizing the Duology, I'm just allowing some room for productive and civil discussion.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lost_Rough
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone from the localization team ever addressed the (lack of) logic about Edgeworth's fear of earthquakes?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 11:06 AM PDT

    I know it makes total sense that in the Japanese version, Mitsurugi would of course have to put up with earthquakes anywhere in the country - all of Japan is covered with fault lines

    But the English-localized translation of the games creates a bit of a lack of logic by implying (or maybe even outright saying?) that the setting takes place in the US - if Edgeworth has such a debilitating phobia of earthquakes, why not practice law in a part of the country that doesn't have major earthquakes?

    I think it was Janet Hsu who said she envisioned the localized games taking place in an alternate universe where anti-Japanese sentiments didn't happen in the US, so a high amount of immigration led to Japanese culture becoming more ingrained into US culture as well. And that's actually a great way to explain the "Japanifornia" thing. But it still leaves open the question about Edgeworth

    Is this alternate universe also one where Earth's fault lines just happen to cover the entire US as well? Because if nothing's been said on the matter, I'm just going to start headcanoning that haha

    submitted by /u/MickeMiri
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Poll [20]: Who is your favourite defendant from the sequels?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 05:00 PM PDT

    weird bug i found

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 04:12 PM PDT

    in turnabout big top (ew) when i present the ring to ben when he says he has it, it says im wrong???? what do i do? (i tried resetting, presenting the monkey, ect.) this is in hd version btw

    submitted by /u/meepeep2
    [link] [comments]

    This is basically a tier list sub from what I can see so I don’t want to be left out. Let’s discuss

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 09:04 AM PDT

    wolf von karma i had commissioned(credit to @ariucms fiverr/twitter

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 08:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment