• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 15, 2022

    Ace Attorney The Penance [TGAA2-5]

    Ace Attorney The Penance [TGAA2-5]


    The Penance [TGAA2-5]

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 11:36 AM PDT

    Some of Edgeworth's animations can be played out by quickly flipping through the Investigations 1 strategy guide

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 04:24 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Chronicles is my first Ace Attorney game.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 07:31 PM PDT

    The first two storys I found to be a good game to relax back in bed before going to bed but not something I couldn't wait to pick back up and continue. This 3rd story though has me absouletly gripped in the game to see what unfolds, so much in fact after playing a bit this morning before heading out the door to work at 5am I took my switch with me to play during lunch which I never do.

    submitted by /u/RxOverdose
    [link] [comments]

    character tier list (characters for every game including VS and TGAAC)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 06:25 PM PDT

    How many dlcs are there for the 3ds games and how much are they

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 10:27 PM PDT

    I bought the trilogy and absolutely loved it, but I want to give the next trilogy a shot too, but I'm a little unsure if I should wait for the game to get remastered or not because of all the dlc.

    submitted by /u/yummy_yum_yum123
    [link] [comments]

    A little help with a project

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 02:10 AM PDT

    I'm working on making an abridged ace attorney anime, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the dub script, I wanna use it as the skeleton for the dialogue

    submitted by /u/SpaceRaccoon0610
    [link] [comments]

    i just started watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and god I've been blessed with this on the third episode

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 10:12 PM PDT

    Weekly Poll [16]: Which case from the Trilogy features your favourite intro cutscene?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 05:00 PM PDT

    In the world of the game, what is considered canon? The Testimonies or the Interrogation?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 11:26 AM PDT

    I've been playing PW (The original trilogy) for about 7 years now. And there is something that I haven't been able to comprehend. In the trial part of the game there is the Testimony and the Interrogation. You first have one and then the other to think and solve the case. But in the world of the game what is canon?
    I know it might seem a weird question, but think about it.
    It goes something like this:
    The Prosecutor or Judge tell the witness to testify. They do without any intervention whatsoever and then when they finish, everybody (the Judge, Prosecutor, Phoenix, Maya, Witness, whoever) react to it as they just heard it for the first time. Then the Judge says to Phoenix to interrogate the witness. And this starts. Phoenix will question bit by bit of the testimony as THIS is the first time they are mentioning it. This is proven by 2 things. The reactions such as Hold It and Objection. And in some instances where Phoenix ask about a detail and the witness answer: Wait a minute, I'm getting there.
    It seems to me like they are both at the same time what happens in the world of the game, but I'm not sure. What I came up with is that in the world of the game, Phoenix reads the testimonies bit by bit and then questions about it to the witness, at least that is the thing that I have seen to make some sense. What about you guys? Did you ever think about this?

    submitted by /u/Hormiga95
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have MIDI/sheet music/any decent resources for Bobby Fulbright's Theme?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 05:08 PM PDT

    For context, I'm working on the soundtrack to a hypothetical fan game (I don't have the resources, time or knowhow of programming and art to actually make it) in my pastime to help relax. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to work on music.

    Very often, I'll use midi files to aid with remixes, because they can give me an accurate indication of the track tempos, time signatures, key, etc. This is incredibly easy to do with the games on the DS, as all the tracks' midi can be extracted from the game files. All I need to do is acquire the midi, remix it in my own style, and boom, I have part of my soundtrack.

    The issue with this hypothetical fangame is this - it's set in an AU where there are several differences to the main canon, and because of that, several ideas involve characters meeting who wouldn't normally meet in canon. And so, while I won't explain the context, Bobby Fulbright does appear, and I want to make a remix of his theme for the occasion.

    However, with Dual Destinies, not only were the games released on 3DS (making midi extraction difficult), but the tracks were recorded with real instruments, so even if I could extract the midi, there's nothing there to extract. I've also checked all sorts of other websites that have videogame midi, sheet music, guitar tablature, etc, and none of them have Bobby Fulbright's theme.

    I'd appreciate any sort of resource to help me make a remix. Heck, if it's just the tempo, time signature, and key, I'll even take that, because then I can do the rest by ear. It'd take far longer, but I wanna make this remix by any means necessary. Please comment with anything that may help me out!

    submitted by /u/FarOffGrace1
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting Hairdresser

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 01:23 AM PDT

    How would you write a case where...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 11:37 AM PDT

    …the assistant is the culprit?

    We've had basically every other major character archetype be a culprit at this point- the prosecutor, the detective, the judge, the mentor, a defense attorney, the defendant, a previous defendant, a previous culprit. The only ones we've yet to see commit a crime are the main character themself or the assistant. While the main character being the guilty party could definitely be interesting as well, for this thread, I'm curious what kind of plot you'd like to see a for guilty assistant. It can be one you think could show up in actual AA game, or it can just be how you personally would write the twist. Would you make them sympathetic, or a wolf in sheep's clothing? Would their crime be confined to one case, or would they be a puppet master who managed to fool everyone the whole game?

    submitted by /u/HornyChaoticNeutral
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all cases in AA, AAI, and GAA, where would you place I2-4?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 02:17 PM PDT

    For I2-3...

    Top Ten (Score of 5): 79 Votes, 395 Points

    Below Top Ten (Score of 4): 31 Votes, 124 Points

    Middle Ten (Score of 3): 15 Votes, 45 Points

    Above Bottom Ten (Score of 2): 10 Votes, 20 Points

    Bottom Ten (Score of 1): 4 Votes, 4 Points

    Total Points: 588

    Total Votes: 139

    Average Vote: 4.2302158273

    Ranking: 3-5 > 2-4 > 1-4 > 1-5 > I2-3 > 5-5 > 6-5 > 4-1 > 6-2 > 3-4 > 5-DLC > I-4 > 3-2 > 4-4 > 3-1 > I2-1 > 2-2 > I2-2 > 6-3 > 5-4 > I-5 > 6-DLC > I-2 > 5-3 > 1-3 > 6-4 > 3-3 > 4-2 > 1-2 > 5-1 > 6-1 > I-1 > 1-1 > 5-2 > 2-3 > I-3 > 4-3 > 2-1

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    What percent/amount of cases and games in the series would you say are good?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 11:21 AM PDT

    This isn't about which specific cases and games you like, but just what amount of cases and games you would say are, at the very least, good.

    For me, out of the mainline hexology and the AAI and GAA duologies, I would say all 10 out of 10 games, or 100% of the games are good, while for the cases, I would say 41 out of 50 of them, or 82% of them, are good.

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 10:07 AM PDT

    I've never played an Ace Attorney game and I'm wondering which one I should get first.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BrandonEPS_
    [link] [comments]

    how is "barok" pronounced?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 10:22 AM PDT

    Is it ba-rock like in brock or ba-roke like in baroque I am confused cuz I don't think there was ever an instance where this part if thr name was pronounced

    submitted by /u/ItsukiHinata
    [link] [comments]

    Investigation outfits of Apollo and Klavier for my au!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 12:46 AM PDT

    Favourite CrossExam Theme(Both Moderato and Allegro)(Spinoffs)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 01:05 AM PDT

    I havent included investigations yet cause it has 3 CE themes so I will do a seperate one for those two.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/52Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment