• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Ace Attorney This sprite and this moment are freaking adorable

    Ace Attorney This sprite and this moment are freaking adorable


    This sprite and this moment are freaking adorable

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    aa7-1 is looking.... interesting?!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    This is the dynamic

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Found out about Concept Art Natsume the other day and immediately had to do fanart of him

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Two Pollys because why not

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Klavier being a bitchy diva is just lovely.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Van zieks fanart!! Still on dgs 1 case 5 it’s so longgggg

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    This is how they became friends. Capcom said so.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    The legendary blade Karuma and Kazuma (art by @yzderia)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Any other Enoch Drebber fans here?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    You like music? Play Ace Attorney.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I come from a musical background and have a huge passion for video game music. To me, a games soundtrack (and sound design) is almost the most important aspect of a great game. I learned of Ace Attorney at the end of 2020 through an Among Us meme (which I did find hilarious and I don't even play the game). Yesterday I finally finished my last game of the series Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.

    The music in these games is something very special. The games LIVE through the music. The music follows the same rule in almost every game but are done very differently. You got the court theme, the investigation theme, the pursuit theme, the funny character theme, the sad theme. You listen to the OST blindly and go "aha, this theme is definitely the court theme". You can say the same thing about the pursuit theme or literally any theme in the franchise but each and every one of them feel fresh and quirky in their own way and thus don't feel like copies of one another. If you play the games muted, you are missing out on at least 60% of the entire experience.

    Even if you dislike reading in a game and mostly prefer action games, I'd give the franchise a try. The music truly captures you and it enhances the atmosphere. Sad parts feel depressing and epic parts feel like you want to shout OBJECTION from the bottom of your lungs. I can't express the joy I felt when I experienced the first game the first time and that joy stuck till the very last game. This became my 2nd favorite video game franchise, first being Final Fantasy.

    I should write more but I'm bad at this and prefer to talk face to face so I can use my hands and such when explaining

    submitted by /u/TheFFsage
    [link] [comments]

    New Capcom Cafe Art

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Dreamt of a second PL vs. PW and had to draw this little Bizarro Phoenix that came up.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Made some more of these edits. Gave them more unique names, too.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    There, it’s resolved for all eternity now.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Please tell me that my trials and tribulations experience is not completely ruined

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    So, I was watching a video with all objections voices up until the point I am (3-2). So, eventually when I got to Godot I would stop. However, when it got there, in addition to the name indicating the character: "Godot", there was also his true name, and since I completed 3-1 I already know who that name's person is :(

    My question is if that is the whole plot twist of the last case of the game and so it has been ruined for me, or if it is a detail that can be deduced before the final trial, since it was predictable because of some reason. Keep in mind I am still at 3-2, but I want to know if his name can be deduced beforehand or if it is the REAL plot twist no one expected, and if there are more twists in that case. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThEduTM
    [link] [comments]

    I love this so much

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Pearl Canonically Watches Even More Anime

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    So, remember how I revealed that Pearl canonically watches anime? In my digging through 2-4, I found another line which I'm reasonably certain shows that, yes, Pearl watches the stuff.

    The line in question is in the second investigation, after the robo-bear is discovered.

    H-How many horse-powers is it? How many horsies!?

    ば‥‥馬力は! このろぼっと、何万馬力ですかっ!

    H-Horsepower! This robot, how many tens of thousands of horsepower does it have!?

    You might notice that the JP line is a bit different to the ENG, namely in that Pearl is specifying some exaggerated number. That's because the line is actually meant to be a reference to Astro Boy, where "horsepower" was often used as essentially a display of power levels, with the standard being the titular character's level of 100,000. That's why Pearl is asking such a seemingly random question; because she knows so little about the outside world, her first instinct when she hears the term "robot" is to assume it's like the anime she's watched, and ask if it's going to be some kind of threat to the hero. The localization pretty much bungles the entire line by missing the reference, so instead Pearl is excitably talking about a mechanical engineering concept for...some reason.

    Have to say, between this and World Masterpiece Theater, little Pearly has some seriously antiquated taste in anime. What kinda TV signal do they even get in Kurain Village anyway?

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like how Chronicles overrelies on pressing statements.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I prefer when there is a balance between presenting evidence immediately, press to for more crucial information like the previous games. In Chronicles, I feel like pressing was required for most of the cross examination. Since you don't know what to press as you don't know what new info will be giving, you end of pressing every statement which just wastes time. When you are given new information, more often than not, it's a contradiction so you end up putting less thought into deductions. It much more satisfying to present evidence straight away as you feel like you came to the conclusion on your own.

    While I understand the importance of pressing as realistically speaking you aren't always going to be handed a contradiction on a silver platter and it emphasis that people are hiding information or don't say the full details on the first try so I'm not opposed to it in anyway. However it should be more balanced.

    submitted by /u/Comicostar
    [link] [comments]

    Been replaying AJ and...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Klavier giving the Judge an autograph is one of the most wholesome moments I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/Ineedtobesilent123
    [link] [comments]

    Finally added the last touches to the Skulkin Bros cutesy wallpaper/banner! Can you recognize the background color? Dimensions: 2560x1080

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I tried making female Apollo

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Every Character Ranked by Their Designs From "Looks Awesome" to "Get Away From Me Please"

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Who is the most normal AA character?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Not the best, not the worst, not the nicest, not the meanest, just the one who would most be able to navigate real-life society.

    For me it's either Penny Nichols or the British judge in Chronicles. Penny's so normal it almost goes back around to being weird again considering everyone else she works with.

    submitted by /u/uru_silko
    [link] [comments]

    Project: Ace Attorney Investigations in negative harmony

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Negative harmony is a musical technique that basically turns an entire piece of music upside down. Minor keys become major keys, high notes become low notes, and the entire aesthetic of a song often gets turned completely around. I've uploaded some songs from Ace Attorney Investigations on my YouTube channel, using negative harmony as well as my own mixing and tweaks; for example, https://youtu.be/_-65P3OCLS8 is a negative harmony remix of Lying Coldly. Hope you enjoy them!

    submitted by /u/Krankenwagenverfolg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment