• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Ace Attorney egg artist is back at it again (check description)

    Ace Attorney egg artist is back at it again (check description)


    egg artist is back at it again (check description)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I know everyone is very into the idea of royal AU Prince Klavier — and I get that, I like that, BUT! ���� Consider as well... Royal Bard Klavier ��

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    I felt in love from beginning to end, and the best part is that there's more ((●♡∀♡) starting AA Miles Edgeworth Investigations

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Waddup DGS fans, I made a semi-realistic Asougi in Artbreeder

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Viola Cadaverini

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Excuse me, Phoenix?!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Decided to rank all the lawyers from the trilogy

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Capcom pulled both DGS1 and DGS2 from all stores - Announcement at The Game Awards incoming?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Kay Faraday drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Left side of the screen seems a bit... crispy. Is there a fix for this?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Traits in games,written by Takeshi Yamazaki

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    1. Every game has a MASTERMIND behind most of the cases.
    2. Second and third cases are usually filler and unrelated to the plot (except AA:I 2).
    3. First killer is related to the final case or mastermind directly.
    4. Mastermind is usually the kind and not suspicious dude.
    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Dogs cant look up (inspired by that stupid twitter thing)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Need Recommendations Please

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I just finished the Ace Attorney Trilogy and I LOVED it but I when I went to play the Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth: Investigation roms I just couldn't get into them at all. I just feel empty inside.

    Are there any other Ace Attorney games that can compare to the three games in the trilogy in terms of similarity?

    submitted by /u/toofeduptocare
    [link] [comments]

    Do we need prelude to pursuit for future AA games?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:21 PM PST

    (For those who dont know, prelude to pursuit is basicly a Buildup to a Pursuit theme like in DGS2)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Fabbmad
    [link] [comments]

    So I guess objection.lol goes here as well? (here's one that I had lying around)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Now that I think about it,Oscar and Magnifi look quite similar. So...Fairplay is Gramareye's ancestor confirmed?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    what the....

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    does anyone have a full save data for ace attorney trilogy ?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Is it just me or the left side looks like its too pixelated. Is there a fix for this? Playing AA:SoJ on android btw

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    AA4: Have the Gavin brothers interacted with eachother in the game?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I'm having my annual "paces around the room and thinks about ace attorney" thing and I just realized I don't remember a single moment from AA4 where the two of them actually talked with eachother (apart from like. the final case)

    Is my memory THAT bad or we actually never see them have a conversation before the final case?? help?

    submitted by /u/CanYouTellILikeBL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment