• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Ace Attorney The defense team is ready, Your Honor.

    Ace Attorney The defense team is ready, Your Honor.


    The defense team is ready, Your Honor.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    All of us rn

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    The prosecution is NOT READY! (credit to u/screane4)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Um...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    The prosecution team is ready, your honor (Credit to u/screane)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Introducing CorruptAF, AKA the Nightmare of Every Defense Attorney.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:58 AM PST

    I know it's a long shot, but a man can dream.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Spirit of Justice thinks it's so punny...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I'm barely a case and a half in and the puns. THE PUNS.

    I'll Be Your Guide to the Temple Temple where you can meet Peace, Love and Understanding.

    Then you meet Mr Ratings on the case about the Man of Mystery.

    I swear they weren't this blatant before. They aren't even plays on words. It just seems like they wanted to use a phrase and namified it.

    submitted by /u/Megazord552
    [link] [comments]

    The defense is ready, your honor. (Parody xD)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    For those who wanted Phoenix Wright to be announced today for Super Smash Bros Ultimate (including myself). "Turnabout Smash" WARNING OF APOLLO JUSTICE SPOILERS

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Name a prosecution team that can beat these two.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Edgeworth (I know I messed up the face) and yes I was too lazy to do color, maybe later?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Some Gumworth fanart before bed lol

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Just finished for the first time Ace Attorney Trilogy, what a ride

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:28 PM PST

    I played the 3 games in my Switch and I can't stop thinking about how amazing they are, I was invested for so many hours in this story and characters that now I feel empty, it was an extraordinary experience.

    The ending of Trails and tribulations was fantastic, Godot such an amazing character, >! I kinda hoped they will show a picture of the gang in the restaurant but the art in the end of the credits was very good !<

    Are the sequels any good? Because I hope they release them like this trilogy.

    Anyway, this games had such a strong impact with me and I need moreeeeeeeeee

    submitted by /u/Ooofmeister1452
    [link] [comments]

    My Brief Thoughts Over the Final Chapters of Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. (Also a final review of the game)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I'm just going to lump all the chapters here together

    Pros:

    The anime cutscenes were awesome.

    The trial room looked cool.

    Espella is 1% more interesting. Regardless the story was heartwarming.

    Eve. 10/10 characters.

    I liked the idea of the twist. I didn't see it coming.

    Luke is the best boy.

    Facing off against Layton was cool

    Cons:

    Maya isn't wearing her helmet during the cutscene where she should be. Plot-hole 0/10. Also, why doesn't anyone recognize Layton and Maya during the Storyteller's fake death?

    Cross-examining 10 people was a bit too much.

    Espella. I'm sorry I'm just tired her

    Can we at least one case

    They don't even explain what happened to Olivia Aldente. In fact, we could have inferred what happened from chapters 8 and 9 but the twist brings up this question.

    The twist itself could have been executed better since it raises a lot of questions.

    That last puzzle didn't make much sense.

    I wish we got to see Barham one last time before the ending cutscene.

    Final Review:

    Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace attorneys are decent games but nothing spectacular. If you're an Ace Attorney fan want something unique from Ace Attorney. You should check them out. In addition, these are a must-play if you like the fantasy genre.

    Presentation-wise, this game doesn't disappoint. The 3D trials are used much better than in the mainline games. The character's designs are charming and unique in their own right. (9/10)

    Gameplay-wise, this game brings something new to Ace Attorney fans with mob-cross examinations, and puzzles. Though I can't speak for Professor Layton fans, I can say that this has increased my interest in the Professor Layton series. The puzzle themselves are decent though there are a few stinkers here and there. (7/10)

    Story-wise, this game is a tad disappointing. I am not the biggest fan of fantasy, isekai types of games, stories, or anime. That's just me. People who are a fan of this genre may probably enjoy this game more. (Though I can't say for sure given the ending) Even regardless, there was so much more they could have done with the concept of Ace Attorney but in a world with witches. The central conflict centered around a girl I didn't like (she was the defendant for 3 of the 4 trials.) She was such a bland, nice girl, and everyone wants to protect her. The game tries so hard to tug on your heartstrings but it comes across to me as annoying. The trials were, for the most part, decent but the murder mysteries weren't as interesting as I hoped despite a world with "witches" The twist was an interesting concept but the execution could have been better. As for the characters, I liked most of them. (10/20) (the story is the most important so I'm weight this one higher)

    26/40 (6.5/10). Just Ok.

    As of typing this, I'm playing DGS. And I finished The first case so stay-tuned for when I cover that.

    submitted by /u/Comicostar
    [link] [comments]

    Here it is, the definitive tier list of every single Ace Attorney character

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Questioning 2002 piano

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Sebastian's first day working as Franziska's assistant.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I asked Uncivil Law, a lawyer on Youtube who makes educational legal videos.......

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    how much I would need to pay him to get him to stream Ace Attorney again. He said five thousand dollars. For the record, he bought the trilogy on steam, and he streamed and played the first game, started the second game, but the game logic just killed him (I suspect it was the circus case, I think he hasn't posted that yet to his Youtube page.) I'd just like to share the link to his playlist on Youtube and to his channel. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9cOEC1M44DwzaW9YhoECuagvIXmS0t5I, https://www.youtube.com/c/UncivilLaw. Maybe I'll ping him onto this sub (I know his reddit username). I'm also one of his chat mods.

    Anywho, he said he would also do it for 5k subs. I don't know if he was joking or not, but I'll simp for my senpai when needed. I'll attach images to imgur or something and post them here if you want proof.

    I suggest you watch them, mainly because you most lawyers who do stuff like this only do it for one case in the game or episode on the anime, usually the first one, and it gets boring watching lawyers give the same criticism for the same thing over and over.

    submitted by /u/ilikedota5
    [link] [comments]

    Just another case tier list on this sub that you may or may not agree with

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    To any of my fellow AA fans who play ROBLOX, if you ever consider playing this game, be warned, there will be a lot of kids who don’t know how to play Ace Attorney.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    About Apollo's perceive ability

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Apollo's ability is to see nervous ticks to identify liars. Is this an accurate way of finding liars in real-life, or is it something that would result in plenty of false positives?

    submitted by /u/AE86FTS
    [link] [comments]

    Never used objection.lol, wanna vibe in a courtroom?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Feel free to talk about whatever you want, also maybe teach me how it works?

    https://objection.lol/courtroom/iwwqtc

    submitted by /u/D-n-Derp779
    [link] [comments]

    i’ve never played a Layton game, is it worth my time to play Phoenix Wright Vs Professor Layton?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment