• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Ace Attorney I tried something, dunno, if it'll work tho, please tell me.

    Ace Attorney I tried something, dunno, if it'll work tho, please tell me.


    I tried something, dunno, if it'll work tho, please tell me.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Not by me but this Godot is BEAUTIFUL

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    When you love a meme so much you make it your background

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Franziska von Karma [not mine] [credit to ir-dr on Tumblr]

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    A certain (official!) Maya scene, from Project X Zone 2

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I doodle Ace Attorney characters Week 3: Maya Fey

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    if you guys just kinda- blocked phoenix's face with your finger, cause he looks so b a d, that'd be cool thanks yall

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Heres AAI Beta Miles and AAI Miles next to each other

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    LlamaTheG0AT's Ever-Updating Tier List - Updated Through AJ

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hot Take

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Larry is a pretty good artist.

    His sketches have been useful like half a dozen times and he sold a whole ass book.

    submitted by /u/rightoven
    [link] [comments]

    Make sure y'all have a healthy diet!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I made a crossover with another one of my favorite murder mystery games!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I drew Piano

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    So apparently this cartoon/sit com mix show had a UMvC3 easter egg with wright

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    AAI is DD (I, I2, and DD spoilers)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    We all know the phantom of seven years past. We all believed in him and he betrayed us. It's heartbreaking how such a young, promising detective died to the whims of a murderous spy. And we never even find out the bastard's name. But do you know who's name we don't know either? Calisto Yew. We never find out who she really is, and she's rather good at disguises, too. So, what if, after Lang captures Shih-na, she manages to escape and return to the US, becoming an international spy, and sabotaging the HAT-1 Rocket Launch that will happen the next year? After all, it was never properly explained why Lang lost his rank. Of course I've got no evidence here, and this is nothing but pure conjecture, but while owning the same nail polish does not a murderer make, being a faceless, nameless superspy who can change appearance at will does raise an eyebrow.

    submitted by /u/FacelessPoet
    [link] [comments]

    An Edgeworth cosplay is the hardest go make

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Because you always have to put five updated autopsy reports up the sleeve

    submitted by /u/Flying_Houwii
    [link] [comments]

    I am Gumshoe. No one else is allowed to be Gumshoe

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    The killer of 5-3 is unironically one of the funniest characters in the series

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I can remember playing Dual Destinies and thinking that the killers in this game were kind of lame. The game told you at the start of the first two cases that they were the killers, and even if they didn't it was obvious as all hell. I absolutely hated 5-2 (I honestly think it's worse than Turnabout Big Top. At least that case had Moe), so when I got to 5-3 I was just straight up not having a good time. And then I played 5-3 and I actually really liked. It put me in a good mood for the DLC case, 5-4, and 5-5.

    But anyway, I think the killer's great in this one. So in the previous 2 cases, the killers were written to be assholes from the moment you meet them. So when I met Hugh who was acting kind of arrogant, my immediate instinct was "Yep, he's the killer." And I continued believing that he was the killer up until the second trial. But when they started bringing the mood matrix into it, I was starting to doubt that. And I was really taken off guard when it turned out that he was actually trying to cover for Juniper.

    So then the only potential killer left was Means. So then Means did his whole freakout. He turned his hair into a mohawk, Took out a blackboard from nowhere, started bossing around everyone in the courtroom like a strict teacher, and Athena actually started going along with it... I just died. The series had peaked. There was no way they could top that. This was peak comedy.

    I don't know why I find Mohawk-Means so funny, but I was laughing my ass off when he revealed his true colors. In my opinion, Aristotle Means is one of the funniest characters in the series. L'Belle was annoying, but Means was a comic relief villain who was actually funny.

    submitted by /u/HornyForHina
    [link] [comments]

    Fav ship with our girl Athena

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Pls don't choose Phoenix his heart belongs to miles ;-;

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Redditlita
    [link] [comments]

    Opening - 2016: SoJ (Piano Cover)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    My drawing of Miss Von Karma

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    How can I play DGS(2) in English?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I don't have an android phone but I have a laptop that can easily handle 3DS games. I wanna play every game so I wanna know how I can do it with these final games.

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment