• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Ace Attorney how the actual hell does he do that????

    Ace Attorney how the actual hell does he do that????


    how the actual hell does he do that????

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I'm sure this questions been asked before but what's everyone's favorite Ace Attorney character? Mine is Maya as you may be able to guess from this fanart I drew of her

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Man, they're really pushing the limits of the Switch's hardware for AA7.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    One of my favorite little touches in Dual Destinies: Whenever Athena tries to appear strong and happy during a tragic moment, Widget displays how shes really feeling.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Recently started Apollo Justice and I've been blown away by the protagonist! Oh, yeah and Apollo's pretty cool, too, I guess. [shitpost]

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    You know Gant had to do it to 'em

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I know nothing about DGS, but I am going to buy it because I am sexually attracted to this character

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I made a fanart of the best girl in the entire ace attorney saga

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Today's Trucy's Gotcha! Day

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    What case 1 is better

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I personally think Turnabout Countdown is better

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Won the Case (2013) - PW:DD (Piano Cover)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Miles' best line (probably)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    " I'm charged with making sure that all the criminals of this world are found guilty. I... have no need for laughter " This line from Miles in AAI-4 tells so much about him and his backstory. I'm still playing Investigations, but I think this will still be Miles' best line.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a good, complete, voiced Dual Destinies Let's Play?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I've been consuming Ace Attorney through Let's Plays, so my friend and I can experience it together easily.

    We were really enjoying the Let's Dub version of the game, but then I noticed they weren't finished. I looked into NicoB, but I didn't really enjoy his style. Ideally I'd like a smooth one with some witty commentary, like PBnT or Let's Dub, but at this point I'd be happy with a straightforward dub.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Geeneelee
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone like Franziska so much?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    To add some perspective, I just started the Phoenix Wright Trilogy and I recently finished Reunion Turnabout. So far I just don't like her character design. From this first trial with her she just seems like a slightly more annoying version of her old man (seriously, why does everyone have to bully Phoenix and the judge?) Be honest, do people like her because she's a good character, or because she's a feisty woman with a whip (lotta creepy stuff people post, I gotta say).

    submitted by /u/zandernater
    [link] [comments]

    Hobo Nick design sheet! A follow up to my edgy design sheet. I reeeeallly like how he turned out!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    What do you think would work best as a movie made in the west?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    What is your favorite version of Pursuit ~ Question the Culprit

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Changed the name to fit the other official pursuit names.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Nicco122121
    [link] [comments]

    This is getting out of hand, now there's two of them! (1-4 spoilers-ish)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    May I offer you some Ace Attorney mermaids in this trying time?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    PyWright Version 1.1 SDL 2 GPU Acceleration and Python 3 Update

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    This is a 1.1 update/release to the PyWright Casemaker. This release has been updated to pygame 2, python 3, and updated to support hardware acceleration with SDL 2.

    Executable downloads available at https://gitlab.com/farorbit/pywright-gpu-dist (Linux and Windows) and source code at https://gitlab.com/farorbit/pywright-gpu.

    If you are downloading a binary/exe, I would go into the folder for the os you want and click "Download this Directory."

    Featuring: better performance, fixed downloads, and better unicode support.

    More info at: https://protop.link/2020/05/02/pywright-1-1-release/

    submitted by /u/work-aid
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wrong: The Incorrect Turnabout

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Tier list based on how likeable they are ( they will change if anyone sees this and makes a good point)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment