• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Ace Attorney my sister painted this for my birthday. probably the hardest i’ve laughed in a long time!

    Ace Attorney my sister painted this for my birthday. probably the hardest i’ve laughed in a long time!


    my sister painted this for my birthday. probably the hardest i’ve laughed in a long time!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    If you were falling

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I spent an hour making this in ACNH to match my Ace Attorney themed town tune. I'm actually pretty proud of it since the canvas size is VERY limited lmao

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Created a minimalist Wright/Edgey wallpaper yesterday, thought y'all might like it

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    (oc) kay faraday does not use doors

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I love my long haired boy

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Athena can make Simon smile (1/3)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I was playing Justice for All when Moe really hit me with the bad news

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I could no longer hold back the tears after seeing this.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    My remix of Lying Coldly (AAI)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Should I get Dual Destinies?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I just finished playing Apollo Justice and I'm debating weather or not I should get Dual Destinies. I've heard a lot of mixed opinions about Dual Destinies and I want to know if it's actually any good.

    submitted by /u/benjiboitothemax
    [link] [comments]

    Proof of Concept for a Cross Examination theme for Klavier Gavin Investigations

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I have created a new Ace Attorney Subreddit for memes.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    As an alternative to r/AceAttorneyCircleJerk, i took upon the take of making a new subreddit for posting memes. Here it is! All are welcome.

    submitted by /u/MagicalNewsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome pair in Cringeblox

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Being a cringe Roblox boy, I was bored and made Trucy! (Tophat modeled by me)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Playing through Farewell My Turnabout

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Oh, my, fucking god.

    I'm just at the second trial atm, after the third investigation, and holy shit this is so good

    I'm so into it, this is quite possibly my favourite case yet. Edgeworth's return, the questions it raises about lawyers, its just amazing!

    submitted by /u/LMWJ6776
    [link] [comments]

    Due to lack of Courtworth fanarts (remember when I posted that I shipped them?), I have taken action upon myself. This is my lineart.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    How to gift ace attorney

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Is the mobile triology still the old one? Does it still hold up? Or is steam/humble way better. Friend has no post gbc or gcn nintendo consoles.

    submitted by /u/MrZsc
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for places to RP with ace attorney.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I tried ace attorney online but there was no roleplay. If I'm doing something wrong, help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MrJC06
    [link] [comments]

    not a shitpost i swear, but i found this while googling aa sherlock holmes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Which case would be impossible to solve irl

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Great Ace Attorney not working on Blue Stacks

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So there I was, opening Bluestacks to start the 4th case of DGS. Bluestacks updates (haven't opened in a while) and I finally manage to get in.

    Click on the icon for DGS and the Scarlet Study "this is to be used with a legally bought copy of the game opens". After a few seconds a warning appears and tells me that there was a problem connecting to the server. I pay it no mind and click on retry, it has happened before. The message keeps popping up, so I just close DGS and reopen it. To my horror the message: "We could not verify your purchase, please log in with the google account you purchased the app with" appears.

    This isn't the first time this happens. I create a second instance of Bluestacks (thank god I did) in case anything goes wrong and delete the DGS app from the emulator. I then open the google play store with my japanese account, go on "transaction history" and see the transaction for DGS, I click on Install (this was the method I had used the last time I had authentication problems) and I'm brought to the play store page for the dgs app, but I have to pay again? What?

    So apparently google play for whatever reason fails to recognize my purchase, whilst having said purchase in it's account history... soooo, what do I do now? I have no idea how I'm supposed to solve this issue and get back to playing and I really don't want to spend another 2950 Yen and recomplete the first three cases to get back to where I was

    submitted by /u/skaersSabody
    [link] [comments]

    Great ace attorney not working

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I've downloaded it on android, however whenever I open the apk it just brings me to the scarlet study "starting screen".

    Maybe I'm dumb and forgot to do something but can someone offer insight?

    submitted by /u/NocolateChigga720
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment