• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Ace Attorney I just spent a horrendous amount of time making this

    Ace Attorney I just spent a horrendous amount of time making this


    I just spent a horrendous amount of time making this

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    [OC] My dream is for Maya to meet Blackquill!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    when some boob lawyer accuses you of murder (T&T SPOILERS)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Jesus Christ, man!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:49 AM PST

    Playing Dual Destinies on the big screen

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I found this. Maya and Nick sure are quite the team.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Less than three years later, Phoenix is wearing that same pin on his hat.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Just a quick reminder.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    In 1-4, Manfred von Karma says that he in fact has a granddaughter, so by this logic, he has to have another kid besides Franziska, either that or... Yeah, no. He has another kid.

    submitted by /u/Tristan_Dean_Foss
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play Edgeworth Investigations on 3DS?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Hi all, just finished the trilogy and am looking into playing the rest of the games. According to the list I saw, I should play this game before starting Apollo Justice. I expected it to be on the eShop, but it is not. I have a hacked 2DS and have been searching for a .cia for the game but cannot find that either. Is my only option to track down a physical copy somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Monday965
    [link] [comments]

    If you could visit some locations from the AA series, what would they be and why?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I have a few I'd like to visit:

    •Kurain Village reminds me a lot of my home town and has a nice cultural feel to it so I would visit there for a feeling of nostalgia

    •The Borscht Bowl Club would be a nice place to eat at (despite the other aspects of it) even though it would be pretty cold but I like the cold anyway

    •The Grand Tower would be pretty lovely to be at and be on the top of the tower to take a view of the city (Maybe with a special someone!)

    And finally

    •The court room is definitely a place I'd like to visit not for any cool sights to look at but for the knowledge that some of the most legendary court battles happened there and just to be in its presence would feel cool

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    Random question

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    I read on the Ace Attorney wiki that Edgeworth can play flute and piano. Which game does he say this?

    (I play flute and piano, too, so that fact peaked my curiosity.)

    submitted by /u/Lili-chan14
    [link] [comments]

    An Edgeworth and Poirot crossover?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    It'll probably not happen in a million years, but what do people think about a game where the famed Belgian investigator works with the brightest prosecutor every to take down a powerful crime syndicate? What about their chemistry (or lack there of)?

    submitted by /u/TheWiseSquid884
    [link] [comments]

    Please don't look at me like that.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Turnabout Reminiscence is actually the worst case of all time.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I've been playing through all of the ace attorney games in my free time. I had heard that Apollo Justice was bad but I really liked it even with the odd ending. Investigations is something else though. The Kidnapped Turnabout was not too good but I could've never expected the next case to be so horrific. The villain is terrible and the entire case takes place in the super boring courtroom. It also drags on for so long and playing through it is like a chore. The only redeeming quality is Detective Badd's theme music. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/Wavydavid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment