• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Ace Attorney made this

    Ace Attorney made this


    made this

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Almost Christmas doesn't mean Christmas

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Phoenix Wright parody scene

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    Latest vector, Athena Cykes reminding me i still need to finish Spirit of Justice

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:43 PM PST

    Daily Suekane Kumiko Art Post #22: Bon Appetite

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Hypothetical part 1. ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    I ordered AAI a few days ago, it came today and I'm hyped.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Poor Gumshoe.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Intro to Turnabout Fly High - Episode 1 at Tokyo Joypolis (English)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Hey Everyone,

    This weekend I was fortunate enough to be in Tokyo and got to visit Joypolis where they have 3 unique episodes of Phoneix Wright you can play. If you haven't heard about these before, you can read more about them here: https://aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/Joypolis

    The only issue with these episodes is that they are only available in Japanese. However, I had the idea of trying to use Google Translate to play an episode and it actually worked well enough to translate on the fly! I only had time to play one episode and chose the 3rd episode because it features a unique character, Kogyoin Don. Each episode takes ~45 minutes and towards the end of finishing the episode, I realize I could have recorded everything using the screen recorder feature on my iPhone. With that in mind, I took the time to record the intro to Episodes 1 and 2 (I did not have time to play them). I uploaded the intro to episode 1 on YouTube and you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/DcUmW9ABsIM

    If people are interested in me uploading the intro to episode 2 I can also do that. Sadly I did not have the feature on to record the sound effects but maybe the next time someone else gets the chance to visit Joypolis they can use this idea to archive these episodes in English for everyone to enjoy.

    On a side note, I also have copies of the "court records" you are given for each case and can upload images of those as well if people are interested.

    submitted by /u/NYJets23
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Academy (Spoiler)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    So did anyone else just hate Aristotle Means? I'm talking the second you saw his character, you knew he was going to be the killer, and even throughout the whole thing you had your doubts? Because I did

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler - Reunion and Turnabout is super dark

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Seriously, the twist that Mimi Miney had her disfigured body reconstructed as her deceased sister is incredibly disturbing to me. Like, whatever about living in another person's skin, but your own sister? Especially to escape responsibility for your fuck ups? That's a terrible thing to do.

    submitted by /u/Fardded_And_Shidded
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else really like Robin Newman

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    I mean, she's just a shonen protagonist, but a girl. What's not to love?

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    a small teaser that won't hurt anyone

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    The crossover nobody asked for

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:44 AM PST

    Where are Max Galactica and Lotta Hart From in the Original Japanese?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:30 PM PST

    I was watching the dub of the anime with my mom and she asked me how they made this work in the original version, so I went and checked the subbed version and in it the characters state that Max is Japanese, but they still have him talking like an American southerner. Can anyone explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/kn1ght-of-heart
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of a weird question but

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:19 PM PST

    If you had to come up with favorite songs for main Defence attorneys and Prosecutors What would they be?

    submitted by /u/TodoWorthy
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright (with Monokuma) need help in the Siivagunner tournament! If they win, they'll have a whole day of dedicated remixes!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    If you shout “OBJECTION” during a argument, Phoenix Wright will prove why your correct

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Anyone else find it hard to put into words how much this series really means to them?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:37 AM PST

    Ace Attorney is one of the most magical, important gaming series of my entire life. I know there are many that feel the same way. But sometimes I struggle to articulate why? What is it about these games that captures our hearts?

    I am currently playing through the original trilogy for I believe either the 4th or 5th time, and I'm reading through it with my wife. We separate speaking roles and put on voices (she of course loves to voice Maya, and especially Franciska!). We talk through the testimonies and what we will present. Even though I know the end result of each case, I always forget the specifics of the trials so I still have a great time figuring out how to tackle each testimony. It's just so god damn fun even though I've played and replayed these games so many times already. My wife is loving it too, and we look forward to hopping in and playing every night.

    I first discovered the series when I was in middle school, probably aged 14 or so. I don't honestly remember what got me to play the first game, I just remember loving it and needing more. I've stuck with the series into adulthood. I've downloaded fan translations just to make sure I can experience every game that this beautiful series can offer me (and if you haven't done the same...PLAY AAI-2. JUST DO IT.)

    I don't really know how to end this post, I just felt especially gushy about Ace Attorney this morning and really wanted to let it out. I will love these games until I die. I will show them to my kids. I will ask my friends to play them, hell in some cases I may even pay them to buy the game and play it just because I want as many people playing these games and talking about them as possible. That might sound crazy, and I guess I am, but I think the cult fanbase for this series speaks for itself. There's something special about the series, even if I just can't quite put into words what it is.

    submitted by /u/DeliciousSquash
    [link] [comments]

    This DGS final scene art (possible spoilers, Idk)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Fanmade Phoenix Wright Smash Moveset

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I did this instead of doing my homework, but I saw a hypothetical smash moveset/spirit board/etc for Athena Asamiya from Psycho Soldier/KoF on twitter and it inspired me to make one for Phoenix Wright since he's the character I want most for smash! I didn't do a full moveset because I don't have THAT many ideas, but I tried to make it unique from his MvC3 moveset while still allowing for a little overlap.

    The whole thing is on a doc here. Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/lisafahrenheit
    [link] [comments]

    uhh... a little help?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    im playing the first game in the seires (i think) and im stuck on the mia murder case. i've been pressing on every single peice of the testemony and i nothing happens. im too scared to use the items in the court record because i dont like getting penalties.what should i do?

    submitted by /u/lofitoman
    [link] [comments]

    Objection! 2001 - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    What to play Next

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Just a small question after I beat Apollo Justice should I jump into AA5 Or play Miles Edgeworth Investigations? I was thinking of saving investigations for last

    submitted by /u/ChiliFriesGood
    [link] [comments]

    3DS question.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I played the original trilogy years ago, and recently got it on xbox and replayed them all, and was looking into getting a 3DS cheap to play through the newer games, as well as the professor layton games (i finished the first 4 in that series) I know however there are a few games that arent translated etc or were released on the original ds, and was wondering which games in both series' i would be able to play if were to get a 3DS? thankyou :)

    submitted by /u/CremeHF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment