• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Ace Attorney I made something.....

    Ace Attorney I made something.....


    I made something.....

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:31 PM PST

    Ace Attorney Artwork Day 36: I bless your midterms or finals with this amazing image.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    The Trial from Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer but it's Ace Attorney

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Ace Attorney Bumper Project #3: IM FINEEEEEE

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    More cursed edits from mwah

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I can honestly say that this game was a forgotten and underrated gem of the saga.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    Two Godot vectors, one from the start of the year, and one i just finished. He's my favorite prosecutor, and i feel the right one does him justice

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    My tier list of all the culprits/killers (spoilers, duh)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    My personal case rankings don't yell at me lmao (Ordered)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    I just bought the first game on DS, i'm currently just starting the 4th trial, i was wondering if i should get the hd port or just continue playing the ds one?

    submitted by /u/Royale_Cookie6
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help with my problem? (not sure what to title this)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Ok, so I've only seen someone else play the games since I'm broke. This person hasn't uploaded any episodes since the Reunion, and Turnabout episode in Justice For All. I've only read a few spoilers; other than that, I haven't been able to find anyone else who's uploaded a play through with the rest of the episodes, nor a play through of the other games.

    The only other thing I can resort to is the anime, which people have said isn't that good. I've been watching it so far, and it's not that terrible in my opinion, but it doesn't really follow the details of the cases that are in game. I don't know what to do since I don't have any money to buy the games, nor can I find a decent play through with the episodes/games I haven't seen yet.

    Anybody have a solution to my problem?

    submitted by /u/Zusammenarbeit
    [link] [comments]

    bare with me here

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    [no spoilers!] Should I play Apollo Justice?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Hello r/AceAttorney!

    I just finished Trials and Tribulations from the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy and I loved it! I'm absolutely in love with Phoenix Wright games but apparently up next is a game called "Apollo Justice Ace Attorney" and I'm really not ready to emotionally invest in a completely different attorney since I'm already in love with Phoenix and the gang.

    The box cover on Apollo Justice is filled with new faces as well and this seems like a spin-off game. The game after that, "Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies" has Phoenix on the cover and seems like it's his game, should I just skip Apollo Justice? I don't want to play it unless it has storyline importance/ is essential for Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.

    Thanks! 😄

    submitted by /u/TimFooler_Brad
    [link] [comments]

    Another Ace Attorney case tierlist, featuring all the main games + spinoffs besides VS.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:12 AM PST

    I have an rp Twitter, you can follow me, but please read the info first.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment