• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Ace Attorney come on nintend, we know it's going to happen, just do it already

    Ace Attorney come on nintend, we know it's going to happen, just do it already


    come on nintend, we know it's going to happen, just do it already

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Achtung Baby?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:59 PM PST

    Me putting up the neon sign of Phoenix that I put up a month ago but was just a picture taken from my phone

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Me doing a neon sign of Apollo

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    the fey clan!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Hadn’t even design him huh?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Daily Ace Attorney Post #32: Uh whatcha got there?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:17 AM PST

    [Spoilers] Just replayed Turnabout Serenade and I have to say...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:26 PM PST

    "Mr. Sleeves-Rolled-Up-Ready-For-Action" might be the funniest nickname in the entire series. Thank you Daryan, ya prick.

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    Donald Trump's Tweets as an Ace Attorney Trial

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Don't wanna be annoying but...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Does anyone know if we can expect an announcement anytime soon? I'm getting so bored just waiting for an announcement of the next game. Or should I just go into hibernation mode and wait a couple of years before Athena gets the main role and Gummy or Franny hopefully make a comeback?

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    AA1 - AA4 case tier list

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:54 PM PST

    S

    Rise From the Ashes, Farewell, Stolen, Bridge, Trump

    A

    Goodbyes, Recipe, Succession

    B

    Samurai, Beginnings, Corner, Beginnings

    C

    Sisters, Reunion, Memories, Serenade, First

    D

    Lost, Big Top

    These are my thoughts, they're not arranged within tiers. You can ask me why I put a case where I did and I plan to do an updated version when I finish 5 and 6

    submitted by /u/CreativeName487
    [link] [comments]

    Dont you want ace attorney to focus on phoenix again?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Man i for one sure hope they do

    submitted by /u/FallingTV
    [link] [comments]

    Its funny to be honest

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I still find it funny after all this time ive been into ace attorney, i discovered it from a mystery skulls music video and fell in love with godot then 2 years later discovered aa and lost my mind when i saw godot again i was like "you!! You cursed my heart" is it too much to wanna be his husband hes so handsome Y_Y hes got nice white hair and a cool mask ugh i miss him

    submitted by /u/cowsbestanimals
    [link] [comments]

    (Justice for all, E2 spoilers) How has no one in the court room mentioned Mia's presence?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Morgan is directly involved and doesn't even mention once that Mia is in the room being channeled by Pearl. This whole case is about channeling, and certainly it would come up if her daughter turned into it cousin?

    At first I thought the ghost Mia could only be seen by Wright, but this chapter clearly says they take on the form and everyone can see it

    Did I miss dialogue where they talk about this?

    submitted by /u/RainbowTuba
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Plushes

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    I'm not sure if this the best place to ask for this, but I may as well try. Anyone know a reliable place where I can get the Sanei plushes? The closest I was able to get is a Maya plush listing I found on Ebay but no signs of Phoenix or the others.

    submitted by /u/LuigiAdventureYT
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Let's Play: Turnabout Samurai!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment