• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Ace Attorney If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 12

    Ace Attorney If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 12


    If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 12

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    I had an idea and a lot of free time

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    My attempt on drawing Hobo Phoenix!!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:32 PM PST

    This Halloween on the askaceattorney was quite good.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    hold new design shirt.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Dear Capcom, I’m only asking for one thing. And that is to have our dear Vera Misham to come back in AA7 as a court artist. I just kinda feel like it would be a cool idea to get Vera on the stand in one case with a witness and provide a sketch of what the witness claims to be the culprit. Thank you.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I drew ema for the first time. Alternative title: ema's breakdown.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    "Mr. Wright. I beg your pardon, but when exactly did you obtain that autopsy report?"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Saw another post like this and had something to add

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Nick and Maya are so babey

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Am I the only one who feels like the ace attorney series needs kind of an overhaul?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:53 PM PST

    I've played nearly every game except DD and the Gyakuten japan only spin-off series, and lately, I've started feeling like the series just kinda needs some more innovation.

    While yes, I understand the most important part of the games is its story and writing, I personally feel like they've been playing it way too safe with things like visuals and gameplay, the biggest thing that has happened in visuals in the series has been the move from 2d to 3d but that's not really that big of a change imo, and with gameplay, it's basically just "add one new gameplay mechanic per game".

    While it won't ruin the potential seventh game for me, I personally would find it really cool if they tried to experiment a bit with the series in places where it just hasn't done so. It isn't a necessary change, but it'd definitely be a welcome one.

    One of the reasons the investigation games are probably my favorites is due to how much it changes in gameplay and how different it is compared to other games.

    I think most of this has mostly come to my mind due to playing games like persona 5 and DRV3, which its visual design elevated the games' quality so much, I can't help but think what'd happen if the same happened for Ace Attorney or other games.

    submitted by /u/Triple-Pyon
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Phoenix's 2D Sprites Resolution (GBA to PS4/NS/PC)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Confession

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Dear r/AceAttorney,

    I just finished a Ace Attorney game and I feel obligated to tell you the sins I have committed. Especially the 4-2 trial of Justice for All, I have been using GameFAQs walkthroughs to complete the game. I'm not the person who can get these types of things and I also use the save/restart method, but when I'm actually stuck, I'm too lazy to go over every single evidence in the court record, particularly when the stakes are high. There are times during investigating too when I get tired. I just can't help it.

    What should I do? Should I continue?

    submitted by /u/omerucurry
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know how to tag these but this is an Apollo justice spoiler.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    So regarding Kristoph Gavin's breakdown. Why did he get so angry was it because he got played by Phoenix or was it that he knew Vera would get a not guilty verdict?>!

    submitted by /u/Bro-thru
    [link] [comments]

    Brought along my updated autopsy reports

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 video translation

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    I know there is a fan translation in the works and that the first game is completely translated, but I was wondering if a complete video series playing through the second with english subs exists and where I could find it

    submitted by /u/Nozogod
    [link] [comments]

    Switch Title Confirmed??

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment