• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Ace Attorney I played Fragrance of Dark Coffee for my piano recital! It’s not perfect, but the second half is my own arrangement and I’m really happy with how it turned out!

    Ace Attorney I played Fragrance of Dark Coffee for my piano recital! It’s not perfect, but the second half is my own arrangement and I’m really happy with how it turned out!


    I played Fragrance of Dark Coffee for my piano recital! It’s not perfect, but the second half is my own arrangement and I’m really happy with how it turned out!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Ok Boomer! Ace Attorney Bubble Speech (made with Bmatsantos's font)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:41 AM PST

    Apollo's character role after AA4

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    PHEONIX WHY ITS BITLIFE

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Switch broke, but I still wanted the handheld experience so...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Cool detail I'd missed before. In the final confrontation with Godot the pursuit music is that of the first game's

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Ja

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    she will beat you up - trucy pixel art

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    "Replaying the old games" in HD

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:03 PM PST

    I just finished replaying the trilogy and here are my thoughts on Bridge to the Turnabout [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:34 PM PST

    Ok, first of all, this was a great case. I'd say it's my favorite in the entire trilogy. The setting was very cool, having two isolated islands that were impossible to cross between was very cool. Being a temple up in the mountains was cool in and of itself. I also liked the characters, Bikini and Iris were both fun. Playing as Edgeworth and having Franziska be the persecutor again was really cool as well. However, I have some things to say about Iris which I'll go over later. The murder itself was cool, although some of the coverup was a little far fetched. Swinging to body across the bridge like a pendulum may require some suspension of disbelief, but overall I think the murder itself works really well. Godot being the criminal was cool, especially with that original cornered theme. Also, there were like a million psyche locks which was cool as it raised the stakes.

    Now about Iris, she's not actually the sweet person people think she is, which I realized playing through this again. Not only did she plan the kidnapping, but she knew about every single crime Dahlia committed, except for the murder of Doug Swallow. It was stated that this was the first time Dahlia didn't inform her of her plan. This means she knew Dahlia was going to murder Valerie and Armando, and did nothing about it. She likely also knew about Terry's poison. In fact, due to the context of some things said, she may have helped plan these schemes. Iris was explicitly referred to as Dahlia's "partner in crime." Despite this, she was actually willing to kill Dahlia if she tried to harm Phoenix, she said so herself.

    submitted by /u/CreativeName487
    [link] [comments]

    Guess they need another way to earn money

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Ranking every AA character from the main games and the AAIs (+ also some other series)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:03 PM PST

    Dhurke defense bench test

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    ....

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:36 PM PST

    I just think it's funny they can come up with 5 different outfits that highlight mias massive tits, but they can't make the back part of pearl and mayas magatama necklaces...

    submitted by /u/Richard-Patterson
    [link] [comments]

    Here's the start of something, it's almost done, just not fully

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:25 PM PST

    Why doesn't anyone know what AA is?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    It makes me really sad. Ace Attorney is way too underrated.

    submitted by /u/pppeanutbbbutter
    [link] [comments]

    This is as close to swearing we will get in an ace attorney game...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Ace Attorney tier list but like not fully Ace Attorney (currently playing AAI2)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    DGS partially cut off?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    I'm trying to play DGS on my OnePlus 6T, but part of the screen is out of frame and I have no idea why

    Here's how it looks

    Any idea as to how I can fix this

    EDIT: I fixed it by going into the display settings and putting the app into full screen mode!

    submitted by /u/malaghould
    [link] [comments]

    Any "What If" fanfics, or what happened next fanfics

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    For example:What if Phoenix lost the 4th case in jfa?What if Phoenix didnt defend Lana Skye?

    submitted by /u/thenordiner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment