• Breaking News

    Friday, April 1, 2022

    Ace Attorney Got this far into the game for the first time today, my oh my the irony.

    Ace Attorney Got this far into the game for the first time today, my oh my the irony.


    Got this far into the game for the first time today, my oh my the irony.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm building the Phoenix mini on r/place at 233, 437. Feel free to help!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 08:51 AM PDT

    Is this Phoenix on r/place ??? Do we have a sub for coordinating some AA stuff??

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 09:44 AM PDT

    Why JC Was Wrong

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 09:20 AM PDT

    Is it rolling?

    I replayed all of SoJ and AAI2 yesterday, and it was an amazing experience.

    I said so many bad things about the stories in these games before, and after this replay, I want to tell everyone how different my opinions have become.

    Edgeworth is so good in I2. I'm very glad they made him extra smart and had him show how good he was at solving things and helping with people's problems. It was so perfect for his character that he helped Sebastian with his trauma. The last two episodes were maybe the best ones in the series.

    I know, I know - I'm doing it!

    Oh boy, SoJ too! That last episode, with the trial against Phoenix and Apollo saving Khura'in - they were amazing and I can't believe all the things I said before about how they weren't good and how they shit on the characters as portrayed in past games!

    Nahyuta was so much better than Simon and I would be very happy if he appeared in more games!

    Are we done...? I just want to go home...

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Did Nahyuta get reinstated?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 09:10 AM PDT

    As we all (hopefully) know, Nahyuta was a member of the Khura'in royal family as he's the queen's son. However he was kicked out of the royal family due to Dhurke being a criminal. At the end of SoJ we find out that Dhurke was framed, so he wasn't a criminal after all. Do we ever get told if he gets taken back as prince? And if we're not told, do you reckon he does? Because logically he should be taken back (since he was kicked out under false pretences) but the wiki has both him and Dhurke under Defiant Dragons rather than both dragons and royal family

    submitted by /u/Yzard27
    [link] [comments]

    Company. (SFM render 3. i fucked up Taka's whole posing this time.)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 10:03 AM PDT

    Which is better: bad news first or good news first?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2022 08:25 AM PDT

    jaja... If you play The Great Ace Attorney probably you will understand.

    submitted by /u/Rogark04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment