• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Ace Attorney [My Art] Throw Short People Day

    Ace Attorney [My Art] Throw Short People Day


    [My Art] Throw Short People Day

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Words

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I draw a happy Athena!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    (oc) made a mashup with pursuit ~ cornered!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    i crocheted Phoenixes Beanie :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    (My Art) I drew Godot!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Little Miracle Snow Lumps: r/UnexpectedAceAttorney

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Simon tries a new style

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    A normal photo of Justice For All

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Athena tryna look happy when we can see widget showing her actual emotions can be pretty sad at times.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Dhurke Sahdmadhi: Ace Attorney Logo (Credits to D4nk, 0ExotiX and I)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Previously unseen models always hit the hardest part 4 :(

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Which character, in your opinion, can thrive in the Renaissance Period, based on their character?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Oh, yep. I am doing this again.

    This time, in poll format. And this time, I will specify to make things clearer.

    Which of the lawyers do you think can be a good character in the days of the first Ace Attorney like courts of law, rise of classical arts, the rise of the Vatican, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Protestant Reformation, based on their character?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheNewBowser
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people hate Manfred Von Karma?(potential spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    dude i fuckin loved him, he's good tier

    submitted by /u/TheFlame5
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit(2-4 spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I don't know what to say, honestly 2-4 is now my favorite case. It's unique in the best way possible. Having Mayas life on the line the entire time and all you want is that not guilty but end up getting a guilty and being happy. I loved how Edgeworth and Phoenix teamed up together in this one to take down one man. Phoenix realizes what it means to be a lawyer and it's great. There's so many character changes here. Having Matt all of a sudden go from a "refreshing like a spring breeze" to "full out murder" is amazing. Also, Adrian is one of my new favorite characters. The series(as of my knowledge) doesent mess around with suicide and seeing that happen is so interesting. Her mood and attitude and her story is great. Once I learned what he did it's the first time to actually wanted to get a guilty. My only minor complaint is the fact de killer kinda went from "lul give not guilt now" to "lul i release maya anyways" it went from not guilty to him not caring anymore. Anyways this is probably my second favorite case(first on being 1-4) and overhaul this is a god case

    submitted by /u/TheFlame5
    [link] [comments]

    AA5 has deleted cutscenes.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    So, this is...interesting.

    This is something that was shared on discord. A full unpacking of the anime cutscenes in the game...with some very interesting tidbits.

    To recap!

    • To avoid confusion on the image, remember, Reclaimed is listed as Case 3, while Cosmic and Tomorrow are both Case 5.
    • The Monstrous Turnabout is missing a whole bunch of cutscenes. 5 and 7 are completely absent.
    • Cosmic/Tomorrow also lack two cutscenes, 2 and 7.
    • There is an extra cutscene listed after Apollo taking off his bandages and the missing Tormorrow scene, which in the game files is just a repeat of the scene in Simon's intro of the katana.
    • The version of the ending cutscene is listed as the seventh version total.
    • Countdown, Reclaimed and Academy have all their scenes still present.

    Everyone...feel free to speculate about these things.

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    Previously unseen models always hit the hardest part 3 :’(

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    AAI on iOS any good?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    ^ as the title says. i'm thinking of buying AAI on my ios device, but i'm not sure if jt will run correctly on ios 14.

    EDIT: i forgot the question lol

    does anyone has AAI on their ios 14 device, and how is it running for you? thanks :D

    submitted by /u/yowaneaki
    [link] [comments]

    What should I watch after Ace Attorney anime?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    So about a month ago I discovered ace attorney game and I watched full play through (game grumps) and then I watched 2 seasons of anime, and I finished it about a hour ago. IT WAS AMAZING!!! My second anime in my life and it was beautiful!!! But I don't know what to watch or play next..maybe there is someone who could help me and tell me what I need to watch right in timeline..:3

    submitted by /u/C8BERPUNK
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite non-court music?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    By "court" i mean music that supposed to play in court(objection,pursuit,court begins,etc...).
    My personal favourite it's T&T ending theme(especially turnabout sisters part). Calm medley of most iconic music played during trilogy,perfect way to end it.(Or how it was supposed-to end whole franchise and the story of Phoenix Wright).

    submitted by /u/Chomperka
    [link] [comments]

    Little detail I noticed in 5-5...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    There are those moments in every Ace Attorney game (and especially in final cases) where a character will yell "Objection!" off-screen at the very last second and the camera will pan to everyone present until it reaches the one who made the outburst. In instances where a character has a voiced objection sound clip, that will be used (such as Edgeworth objecting to his innocence in 1-4). This tends to spoil who the person is a second or two before the game actually shows them.

    In 5-5 however, the game actually omits several character's sound clips - even if they have one - in favour of keeping the player in suspense for that extra couple of seconds. This happens for Blackquill, Apollo and Athena throughout the trial. It's only in my recent replay of the case where I've noticed this, and I'm not aware of it happening anywhere else in the series (though feel free to point out other examples if I've missed any.)

    I kinda prefer it this way. I could usually guess who it was anyway, but I have played the case before, so I mostly knew what to expect. It's been too long since my blind playthrough to remember my original reactions, but I can imagine it enhancing the experience. What do you guys think? Does it happen elsewhere, and I've just missed it?

    submitted by /u/galactar7
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on steel samurai

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    So, I just heard something get knocked over in studio 2, and I'm supposed to go to the security station to find the key? I'm not really sure where that would be though. I've examined all over the place and asked the assistant. Anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/malicious_sunburn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment